Honey is the modern, beautiful intranet you’ve been looking for. Founded at an award-winning design agency in Brooklyn, Honey gives your employees a simple, central location to find all of the company information and resources they need. We’ve built Honey to be a company communication platform that reflects the way companies already love to share. Our team embraces user-focused design, believes in empowering every workflow, and knows that great teams grow from simple, democratic communication. We're building your company’s new favorite way to communicate. Follow us to learn more about who we are and what we do @sharehoney.
If you've been a part of a B2B sales team and daydream about getting in early at a pre-Series A startup, we want to meet you.
Honey is a simple, beautiful intranet platform that helps companies shape their culture, manage internal communications, and maintain transparency - especially during big growth periods. Companies like Compass, LearnVest, Casper, Huge, Sesame Workshop, and Lowe's use Honey every day to keep their teams connected.
We are looking for an Account Executive who understands that sales at a small company means rolling up your sleeves, getting on the phone, and being 100% responsible for closing the deal.
We value hard work and positive attitude and are looking for an accomplished, quota carrying sales professional to share their skills, who can think creatively and make an immediate impact.
In this role, you will report directly to the CEO and be supported by an SDR, who will help source new leads and coordinate demo logistics. Your primary role will be to demo Honey to new prospects and nurture those relationships through close, when they will be transitioned to our Customer Experience team.
- Lead customized product demos virtually and in person when required
- Employ Honey’s sales process to drive prospects from initial contact through to contract closure
- Help to build our sales pipeline and improve our sales processes
- Work collaboratively with Honey's customer experience organization to ensure successful transition and implementation
- Attend startup, agency, and HR events as a representative of Honey
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong track record of prospecting leads and closing deals
- Highly motivated, professional and hard working
- Attention to detail, highly organized, and efficient in managing multiple projects at once
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity