Hubba is the leading commerce network designed to empower independent companies to connect on business opportunities to grow their business. Using a combination of machine learning and personal curation Hubba matches brands with buyers. Buyers use Hubba to discover new products to meet their customer demands; and, Brands get increased distribution for their products. Hubba currently powers over 75,000 small-medium businesses.
We're looking to build out successful, thriving wholesale ecosystems in key regions. The City Manager, New York plays a critical role in kick-starting the region – building the sales, operations, and merchandising/marketing practices in New York that can scale into a stronghold for Hubba. This means:
- New business development – landing net-new independent retail accounts for Hubba’s brands and services.
- Leading and developing the operations/logistics (streamlining shipments, invoicing/payment, etc.) practices in region to ensure a best-in-class retailer experience, creating loyal, long term accounts.
- Creating and executing marketing programs that maximize sell-through of retailer purchases, leading to sustainable, long-term revenue streams.
- Developing lasting retailer relationships through best-in-class account management and customer success programs.
- Building a successful approach to distribution partnerships and affiliates in the region, through a comprehensive understanding of the NYC wholesale ecosystem (i.e. brokers, distributors).