Enterprise Account Executive
At HyperScience, we work everyday to help enterprises process documents and extract valuable data insights more efficiently and accurately than ever before. Our proprietary, machine learning solution automates up to 95% of data entry at over 99.5% accuracy, including handwritten, cursive and printed typed text, and continues to improve over time. By reducing the costs associated with data entry, we enable global organizations to focus on core business activities and provide better, faster service to their customers. We’re applying cutting-edge technologies to solve problems with real human impact, and we’re looking for individuals to join our teams in New York City and Sofia, Bulgaria.
HyperScience develops software to augment and automate office work. Our mission is to help large organizations radically improve their critical business processes, and to drive innovation around entirely new business processes, using the latest advances in applied AI and machine learning.
Our first products, aimed toward automating office work, are used by large Financial Services firms and Government organizations; and we’re also seeing interest across a variety of industry verticals including Healthcare, Retail, and Logistics, to name a few. We have raised more than $18M in initial funding from top VC firms including Felicis Ventures and FirstMark Capital. Our talented team (of mostly engineers) come from places like Google, Palantir, Addepar, and McKinsey.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to help build the foundation for our Enterprise Sales team. You are a consultative solution-seller and natural born hunter with strong relationship-building and negotiation skills. You will be responsible for driving sales in global marquee accounts, closing net new logos and building long term relationships with these accounts.
This is a full-time position reporting to the VP of Sales and Customer Success and is located at HyperScience HQ in New York City.
- Develop new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting across top Global 2000 accounts.
- Develop and execute a sales plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast.
- Manage complex sales cycles to close net new logos and nurture developing accounts through a disciplined “land & expand” strategy.
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to leverage subject matter expertise and tactical help in order to drive opportunities to close.
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Own the entire sales cycle: from lead generation to contract-signing and beyond.
- Work with Customer Success team to identify and win upsell opportunities.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts.
- Participate in continual improvement of the HyperScience Sales Process.
- Conduct ongoing market analysis to understand customer needs.
- 7+ years of quota carrying enterprise software or technology sales experience
- Consistent track record of over-achievement against plan in past positions (top 10-20% of company)
- Proven ability to close big (6- and 7-figure) deals across a wide range of industry verticals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Proven ability to comfortably navigate C-Level discussions across both business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience working is a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.