The new standard for all your communication needs. Quickly create jaw-dropping internal and external communications assets your audience won't easily forget. Instant Magazine produces immersive, media-rich sales and marketing collateral that readers can interact with on any device. Get the data-driven insights you need to continually optimize your content and grow your ROI. Drive engagement, boost sales, generate leads, and energize your employees with content that stands out. Our all-in-one creative platform is perfect for: Corporate brochures Customer magazines Interactive white papers Digital annual reports Product catalogs Proposals and presentations Staff magazines and much more
As an Account Executive, you’re going to disrupt the digital publishing market. You will help one of the fastest growing SaaS platforms from the Netherlands, to make a dent in the US market.
We have crossed the Atlantic and broken ground in New York with one ambitious goal in mind: Becoming the standard for interactive content!
We aim to activate 500,000 users on Instant Magazine platform before 2030. Instant Magazine has grown 85% year over year. This has led to over 1250 customers in over 40 countries globally.
Our team of Sales Development Reps, will schedule inbound and outbound appointments in your calendar, so you’re set up for success.
You will be working with clients like Disney, KLM, PWC, and many other industry-leading companies. Your main focus is to triple sales within one year in the US together with the US Sales team.
- Make sure you get hyper growth in the US, triple the Sales in one year
- Follow up on inbound and outbound leads generated by our team of specialists. You are fully responsible for the sales process from there.
- You will regularly work with our marketing, customer success, and product teams to optimize your own and/or the company’s performance.
- Your CRM game should be on point
- SaaS Sales experience highly preferable
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools and/or CRM’s
- 0-2 yrs Sales Experience
- Preferable familiar with Agencies, Fortune 500 companies and financial service companies