Sales Development Representative
Intrigma is a leader in medical scheduling solutions. We’re focused on reducing costs, saving time, and improving staff morale for medical groups, hospitals, and hospital systems.
Our goal is to transform the healthcare industry by giving organizations the scheduling tools they need to increase provider satisfaction and productivity, which will translate to a higher quality of patient care.
Intrigma was founded in 2004 with the objective of delivering the most advanced scheduling and staffing solutions to the healthcare industry, and now operates in three countries.
Are you an aspiring salesperson looking for a high-growth role with a successful startup? Do you have the emotional intelligence to read people and quickly get their buy in? Do you thrive in competitive environments?
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and create new business for our Account Executives. Your day-to-day will include collaboration with the greater sales organization, market research to identify new potential customers and leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their approach to hiring. We’re all about optimization, and insight on how to enhance the lead generation process is encouraged!
Who will love this job:
- A people person, who effectively articulates ideas and gains trust quickly
- A storyteller, who believes in our product and is able to evangelize without losing authenticity
- A lover of technology, who’ll geek-out over the cutting-edge software we have as our sales stack
- A self-starter, who finds process in ambiguity and strives to be ahead of the curve
- A thinker, who isn't afraid to optimize and iterate on existing processes
- An optimist, who understands that every day is a new opportunity to be on top
- A student and collaborator, who hungers for coaching from the best leaders in the business
You should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with HubSpot or any other CRM a plus
- The ability to remain focused for long periods of time
- The ability to triage competing priorities
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Past experience in a sales or technology role a big plus
- Work with a ninja team of ultra-motivated people looking to change the world
- A professional workplace that is fun
- Beer on tap (and the robust social life that comes along with that!)
- Company outings, events, and an awesome office environment
- Ask….we have more!