Partnerships Account Executive
Itemize is a receipt data extraction and management company. Built by payments industry veterans, Itemize’s solutions simplify expense capture and expedite reimbursement for business expenses. Its proprietary platform employs thousands of machine learning algorithms that transform receipts and invoices into data, achieving unprecedented extraction accuracy in under 15 seconds with no user data entry. Itemize offers services through mobile apps, cloud-based web apps (www.itemize.com), and financial institution partners in the corporate market.
Among small businesses, the burden of paper receipts and invoices is significant. In the US today 80% of accounts payable documents are still entered manually. In the expense workflow segment, 20 million employees still manually enter their expenses. Itemize holds the key to solving these inefficiencies. The Itemize platform automatically processes and extracts key purchase data from receipts and purchase documents, eliminating pain points for these businesses.
Itemize is the receipts processing engine for the digital age. This role at Itemize will put you at the forefront of this new and exciting area of commerce and technology. With the most powerful receipt data extraction and management platform – we do it with 99% accuracy in real-time, physical and online – Itemize is looking for the right channel partner Salesperson to create and close opportunities with partners who can deliver small business teams and paying individual users.
Itemize is looking for the Partner Salesperson to be passionate, all-in and ready to join the Itemize team. The Partner Salesperson will immediately have access to any of Itemize’s in-bound leads and a pipeline of prospective clients. While there are some leads, the Partner Salesperson is expected to quickly develop and qualify new prospects to add to the pipeline.
The Salesperson will drive revenue in the B to B space in the US by selling the value of the Itemize apps both Team and Pro to affiliate partners who will re-sell the tool to small businesses who need simple and fast expense management solution for their team. Alternatively, the affiliate partner can simply refer their users to Itemize. In either scenario the Salesperson will offer the affiliate partner a generous revenue share.
Itemize already has in-bound lead generation in this space and a pipeline of prospective partners.
An ideal candidate will immediately be focused on surpassing a sales sales quota with revenue targets. We expect the candidate to will be successful cultivating relationships and closing on their own.
Try Itemize. Download it from App Store, Google Play or at itemize.com.
- Accountable to hit achieve partner revenue targets and number of seats sold targets
- Identify and establish new SB partnerships for Itemize affiliates - specific goals/targets
- Once signed, work closely with Marketing to ensure the expected partner lead generation is realized
- Measure and improve upon inbound partner generation to ensure consistent performance
- Demo to prospective partners' customers and support them through the initial user sales process
- Establish and maintain strong sales process
- Develop and ensure adherence to a disciplined sales process
- As a player coach manage the day-to-day performance of all sales team members
- Periodically assess individual performance
- Track sales metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis
- Grow Maintain and improve upon pipeline
- Efficiently use strategy and new business CRM tools
- Help establish and track the accomplishment of daily/weekly sales activity and results milestone targets
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three years in a sales representative role
- Experience independently developing a pipeline strategy and successfully executing
- Demonstrated ability to drive the sales process
- Skilled at producing results and effectively working with cross functional teams
- Ability to consistently speak in a friendly way to potential customers
- Listen to the prospect’s needs and communicating what Itemize can do to help them take better control of their business and lives
- Persistence: not every lead is going to be a sale; ability to bounce back quickly if sale is lost
- Bachelor’s degree; business and marketing majors preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational skills and follow through
- Familiarity with SaaS products, data analysis and security
- Strong understanding of workflow and expense management
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Enthusiasm for working in early stage companies with rapid growth and fluid organizations.
Itemize offers the right candidate the opportunity to join a small team as it enters an exciting year of growth, and an intensively collaborative environment where your voice is heard in any project’s development. We offer competitive employment packages with opportunities for options and equity participation. Itemize employees enjoy health benefits, 401K, transportation benefits, a generous PTO plus 10 paid holidays.