Regional Sales Director
Jetty is transforming insurance. In an industry thats historically been riddled with jargon, high costs, and outdated technology, we believe that everyone deserves better, more affordable coverage that protects the things they love. Jetty Renters Insurance, our core offering for consumers, can be customized for all kinds of scenariosfrom nightmares like fire and theft to shattered phones, broken laptops, and even bedbugs. We also offer two additional innovative services: Jetty Deposit and Jetty Lease Guaranty. Together, they eliminate the need for renters to have a guarantor or pay a security deposit when signing a lease. This not only saves renters time and money, but it helps landlords drive occupancy, streamline operations, and manage risk.You can find the Jetty team working in New York City, but our services are available to renters in 45 states (including D.C.). We plan on offering our services nationwide before the end of 2018. Get to know us better at www.jetty.com.
As Jetty’s first Regional Sales Director, your mission will be making Jetty the first-choice for insurance products for real estate property managers and owners. You will report directly to the VP of Real Estate Sales and have the opportunity to help build the Real Estate Sales function from the ground up and be instrumental in Jetty’s overall strategy. Our ideal candidate has a sales background and a strong track record of selling to C-suite decision makers. If you are someone who likes rolling up your sleeves to get a job done, let’s talk.
- Present, promote and sell Jetty products to real estate property managers and owners
- Analyze territory market potential and create go-to-market sales strategies
- Organize and maintain a clear sales pipeline that drives to monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Collaborate with our Partner Success team to identify opportunities within existing partner portfolios to increase engagement
- Represent Jetty at national and regional events, including association and client conferences
- Collaborate with external partners as well as internal teams at Jetty (including - - - Finance, Creative, Product and Engineering)
- Report directly to the VP of Real Estate Sales ~60% travel expected
- 5-7 years sales experience, and at least 3 years experience selling at an executive (C-suite) level
- Understand the multifamily industry inside and out, or demonstrated experience selling software into large institutions
- Possess a strong understanding of the sales cycle and best practices with regard to follow-ups and closing techniques
- Excellent sales, service and client retention track record
- Passion for strategic business planning
- Ability to set, manage and meet OKRs