Inside Sales Manager
Founded in 2014, Juniper Square is transforming the private funds industry with easy-to-use software that streamlines fundraising, investment administration, and investor reporting. Designed specifically for real estate, Juniper Square is trusted by hundreds of investment sponsors to manage more than 10,000 real estate investments. By using Juniper Square, clients such as Tishman Speyer, Rockpoint, and Beacon Capital improve investor satisfaction, boost fundraising productivity, and save time and money on investment operations. Juniper Square is based in San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX, and has quickly become the leader in real estate investment management software. Learn more at junipersquare.com.
We are looking for exceptional leaders to join our talented sales team. As a Manager on our Inside Sales team you will reporting directly to our Head of Inside Sales and will be responsible for recruiting, training, coaching and leading a team of exceptional business development representatives. At Juniper Square, our BDRs play a critical role in identifying and qualifying the most salient leads for our account executives. Your job is to support the team in making sure they have the foundational tools and guidance required to be successful.
Are you a natural leader that is not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done? Do you relish in seeing others be successful? Do you empower people to do their best work and provide coaching and feedback encouraging your team to never stop learning. If so, we want to talk to you about leadership roles on the BDR team in San Francisco and Austin.
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of BDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales
- Provide onboarding and continuous training for the BDRs to help them meet their individual goals
- Overachieve team KPIs by coaching and motivating the team in real time so they achieve peak performance
- Devise BDR territory strategies and campaigns
- Conduct weekly meetings and 1:1s to keep the team tracking towards monthly goals
- Partner with sales leadership and cross functionally with other relevant departments like marketing and customer success
- 1+ years of SaaS sales/business development management experience
- Account based sales experience
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience cold calling and being a BDR/SDR
- Great listener, quick thinker and ability to work independently and as a team
- Prior experience in FinTech strongly preferred
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce and Salesloft
- Proven track record of exceeding team quotas
- Excellent communication skills