Director of Sales Development
Justworks takes the busyness out of growing a business and alleviates the unknown. We’ve combined a simple platform and exceptional 24/7 customer service with the power of a PEO, so all teams have more time to focus on what matters. Get access to corporate-level benefits, seamless payroll, HR tools, and compliance support—all in one place.
At Justworks, you’ll enjoy a welcoming and casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, and the ability to interact with and learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard and care about our most prized asset - our people.
We’re helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. We’re data driven and never stop iterating. If you’d like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful and having fun while doing it, we’d love to hear from you.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks’ vision is for all identities, backgrounds and expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success and intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative and inclusive space and company culture.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status
The Director of Sales Development will be responsible for driving a large portion of the company's revenue, build and motive a great team, and develop others in a meaningful way. You possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and have experience working in fast paced growth environments. You will have the ability to question the effectiveness of current processes and procedures in order to lead change to increase the efficiency of our sales force.
What You'll Do
- Coach, mentor and develop a team of sales managers
- Motivate and lead a young but hungry sales development team
- Maintain and continue to develop sales development culture
- Build, adapt and evolve career development and progression plans
- Work closely with VP of Sales and Director of Finance to ensure metrics are aligned with annual operating plan
- Drive a significant portion of the company’s revenue
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure correct classification and attribution of inbound leads
- Experience leading large teams – Ideally teams of 20 or more people
- Experience leading a management team of managers
- 10+ years of sales experience
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Analytical – you will not make decisions unless you have numbers to back up those decisions
- Track record of achieving and surpassing expectations
- You enjoy high growth environments where change is frequent
- Leadership comes naturally to you
- Track record of building, executing and hitting sales plans
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.