JW Player is the New York-based startup that pioneered video on the web and is now innovating for the future. Started in 2008 as the world’s first open source video player, today the company’s customers span the globe across 193 countries and range from Fortune 500 companies to individual bloggers. The company’s flagship product, JW Player, is live on more than 2 million sites with 17 billion video streams to a billion monthly unique viewers across all devices — phones, tablets, and desktops. Nearly five percent of all video streams worldwide are delivered through JW Player. In addition to the player, the company’s services include video hosting and streaming, advertising, and analytics. For more information, see www.jwplayer.com.
Account Managers have a big impact at JW Player. As a part of the Account Services team, they are responsible for over 70% of the company's revenue through renewing and growing existing client accounts.
We looking to add a talented and high energy Account Manager to our Account Services team who will retain and grow client accounts while ensuring client satisfaction, developing solid account plans. An ideal candidate will grow our product offering to serve our clients’ needs and be responsible for their own book of existing clients. This role will report to the Director of Account Services.
- Drive the success of Top Tier Accounts by understanding and anticipating clients' business needs
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Proactively manage your schedule, customer pipeline and renewals to meet quarterly objectives
- Plan and deliver on client needs before they happen
- Lead Client Advocacy and improved Client Experience
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Ability to deliver results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about understanding and learning new technology
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and level of integrity