JW Player is the New York-based company that pioneered video on the web and continues to innovate for the future. As creators of the world’s first open source video player in 2008, we powered the original YouTube and have since expanded to video hosting and streaming, advertising, and analytics for 1 billion monthly unique viewers in 200 countries. JW Player combines the fastest video delivery on the planet with cutting-edge intelligence, empowering publishers to tell highly impactful visual stories and successfully monetize their content. For more information, see www.jwplayer.com and subscribe to www.jwplayer.com/blog.
Account Managers have a big impact at JW Player. As a part of the Account Services team, they are responsible for over 70% of the company's revenue through renewing and growing existing client accounts.
We looking to add a talented and high energy Account Manager to our Account Services team who will retain and grow client accounts while ensuring client satisfaction, developing solid account plans. An ideal candidate will grow our product offering to serve our clients’ needs and be responsible for their own book of existing clients. This role will report to the Director of Account Services.
- Drive the success of Top Tier Accounts by understanding and anticipating clients' business needs
- Confidently convey JW Player's value proposition
- Strengthen client relationships with ongoing communication and new solutions
- Collaborate with all areas of the organization to optimize team productivity Maintain and improve CRM data within Salesforce.com
- Proactively manage your schedule, customer pipeline and renewals to meet quarterly objectives
- Plan and deliver on client needs before they happen
- Lead Client Advocacy and improved Client Experience
- Assist in gathering client feedback, defining processes, and identifying best practices
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Ability to deliver results in driving pipeline growth for SaaS-based deals
- Solid interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about understanding and learning new technology
- Thorough working knowledge of sales tools, including Salesforce.com
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High ethical standards and level of integrity