Sales Operations Manager
Klara was founded in 2013 with the vision to solve the inefficiencies in healthcare through communication. Klara has been proven to improve collaboration, profitability, and patient outcomes.Klara has since been awarded as a Top Entrepreneurial Company by Entrepreneur Magazine (2016), featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Crain's NY, Healthcare IT News, the Discovery Channel among others. The Klara messaging app is a simple way to operate more efficiently. Messaging is revolutionizing the healthcare industry with Klara. Klara is HIPAA Compliant. Visit www.klara.com to learn more about how Klara can benefit your practice or organization.
At Klara, a thoughtful, data-driven sales process is at the heart of powers our Sales team. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for continuously improving this process and enabling our sales team to succeed.
You will ...
- Analyze the sales process for improvement opportunities and lead improvement projects from concept to execution
- Design and build tools and reports to enable data transparency into sales team productivity
- Build forecasts and growth models to identify significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
- Improve existing and design new Salesforce workflows to remove inefficiencies while maintaining data integrity and completeness
- Work directly with the Head of Sales on new business growth strategy, sales incentives and segmentation; approach problems analytically to come to data-driven resolutions
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Establish strong working relationships with marketing and customer success to improve overall operations and how the company goes to market
- 3+ years experience in Sales Operations; start-up & SaaS experience preferred
- Mastery in Salesforce administration and Microsoft Excel modeling required; working knowledge of Apex preferred
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently or with little guidance
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills