Sales Operations Manager
Klara was founded in 2013 with a mission to transform healthcare communication, so every patient can receive great care. Its HIPAA-compliant messaging platform makes it easy for healthcare providers to communicate with their patients, as well as with each other. Today, thousands of healthcare providers across dozens of specialties use Klara to provide a delightful patient experience, while streamlining their own administrative workflows and saving hours per day. By integrating with a practice’s phone system and website, Klara centralizes the different channels patients use to reach out, so it's easy for practices to respond to patients quickly. Klara also simplifies how teams coordinate with (and about) patients, with workflow features that streamline the patient intake process and help teams efficiently triage messages. Klara has been proven to increase patient satisfaction and reduce time spent on administrative work. But most importantly, patients love Klara. They don’t need to download an app, remember a username and password, or bookmark a website; instead, it’s as easy as texting, and works on any type of cell phone. That’s why Klara has an average patient adoption rate of more than 80% — more than 10x the adoption of patient portals and 3x that of emails. To learn more about Klara, visit www.klara.com.
At Klara, a thoughtful, data-driven sales process is at the heart of powers our Sales team. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for continuously improving this process and enabling our sales team to succeed.
You will ...
- Analyze the sales process for improvement opportunities and lead improvement projects from concept to execution
- Design and build tools and reports to enable data transparency into sales team productivity
- Build forecasts and growth models to identify significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
- Improve existing and design new Salesforce workflows to remove inefficiencies while maintaining data integrity and completeness
- Work directly with the Head of Sales on new business growth strategy, sales incentives and segmentation; approach problems analytically to come to data-driven resolutions
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Establish strong working relationships with marketing and customer success to improve overall operations and how the company goes to market
- 3+ years experience in Sales Operations; start-up & SaaS experience preferred
- Mastery in Salesforce administration and Microsoft Excel modeling required; working knowledge of Apex preferred
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently or with little guidance
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills