Sales Operations Manager
Klara was founded in 2013 with a mission to transform healthcare communication, so every patient can receive great care. Klara makes it easy for healthcare providers to securely communicate with their patients and with each other, without worrying about HIPAA compliance or losing track of patient information. Healthcare providers across more than 40 specialties use Klara to provide a delightful patient experience, while streamlining their own administrative workflows and saving hours per day.
Klara has been proven to increase patient satisfaction, and reduce time spent on administrative work. And patients love it, too — the average practice sees a patient adoption rate of more than 80%, which is approximately 3x the adoption rates of patient portals and emails.
Klara, which was founded by Simon Bolz and Simon Lorenz, is backed by investors such as Firstmark Capital, Lerer Hippeau, Flatiron Health founders Zac Weinberg and Nat Turner, Clover Health founder Vivek Garipalli, InVision founder Clark Valberg, former Hubspot CRO Mark Roberge, and former Marketo Chief Growth Officer Jill Rowley, among others. It was named the winner of Silicon Valley’s Health 2.0 Award, as well as one of the Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America by Entrepreneur Magazine. It has offices in New York (HQ) and Berlin. For more information, visit www.klara.com.
At Klara, a thoughtful, data-driven sales process is at the heart of powers our Sales team. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for continuously improving this process and enabling our sales team to succeed.
You will ...
- Analyze the sales process for improvement opportunities and lead improvement projects from concept to execution
- Design and build tools and reports to enable data transparency into sales team productivity
- Build forecasts and growth models to identify significant changes and trends that will materially impact the company’s growth trajectory
- Improve existing and design new Salesforce workflows to remove inefficiencies while maintaining data integrity and completeness
- Work directly with the Head of Sales on new business growth strategy, sales incentives and segmentation; approach problems analytically to come to data-driven resolutions
- Assist in all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount, and sales plan
- Establish strong working relationships with marketing and customer success to improve overall operations and how the company goes to market
- 3+ years experience in Sales Operations; start-up & SaaS experience preferred
- Mastery in Salesforce administration and Microsoft Excel modeling required; working knowledge of Apex preferred
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently or with little guidance
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills