Director of Sales
Klara was founded in 2013 with the vision to solve the inefficiencies in healthcare through communication. Klara has been proven to improve collaboration, profitability, and patient outcomes.Klara has since been awarded as a Top Entrepreneurial Company by Entrepreneur Magazine (2016), featured in the Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Crain's NY, Healthcare IT News, the Discovery Channel among others. The Klara messaging app is a simple way to operate more efficiently. Messaging is revolutionizing the healthcare industry with Klara. Visit www.klara.com to learn more about how Klara can benefit your practice or organization.
We are looking for a startup minded Director of Sales with background in selling a technology platform and managing/building a team of A players to help our sales team scale. You will have three primary roles:
- Hiring a team of capable sales people around you
- Managing and tracking the performance of the team
- Setting the high level sales strategy for the company
Ultimately, you will help our sales team get the product in front of new clients and help set vision for continued expansion. You will work with a highly motivated, diverse, and thoughtful group as we rapidly scale to disrupt an industry.
- Establish all necessary sales material to give our sales team the tools they need to succeed
- Build a high output sales organization and hire A players
- Manage complex negotiations with large corporate partners and close large deals
- Train and develop staff to be effective in all stages of the sales funnel
- Manage the KPIs of the sales team via the CRM and provide transparency to executive team
- Work closely with the product team to align priorities with opportunity
- 6-8 years of SaaS sales experience with significant track record of success
- 2+ years of experience running in an early stage sales team, with at least 2 years at a single company
- Track record of building, scaling, training, and coaching high functioning teams
- Experience with building traction in a complex market with long standing incumbents
What Makes A Great Head of Sales?
- Ability to select top talent and coach them into success
- Strong prioritization and instinct for timelines
- Problem solver and structured thinker with the ability to understand complicated technology solution
- Team oriented, self motivated, with a constant desire to learn and grow