Customer Success Manager
Knotel is transforming the office market with its agile HQ platform for companies. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, and operates custom spaces for established and growing brands, so they can be free to grow their businesses at will and build what’s never been built.
Named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup and New York's Hottest New Workspace Model, Knotel has over 40 locations across more than 1 million square feet in New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin. Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised over $100 million in funding. Knotel’s member network includes companies like Starbucks, Stash, and King.
Reporting into the Head of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will work with new and existing Members to ensure they achieve success in their partnership with Knotel throughout their full customer lifecycle. S/he/they will collaborate with members to address their evolving office needs, strive to increase retention, reduce churn and drive sales.
- Ensure Members’ needs are met through their full lifecycle including post-sale, onboarding, move-in, orientation and growth phases
- Act as an internal advocate for our Members and serve as the main point of contact for member issues
- Utilize proactive communication, relationship building and value-adding initiatives to drive increased engagement, satisfaction and retention
- Have a complete understanding and oversight of a member’s current and future objectives with the goal of heading off potential issues
- Work closely with Product, Growth, Launch Ops, etc to ensure our product is delivered to Members’ satisfaction
- Conduct regular check-in calls and quarterly meetings with Member contacts for health checks, pipeline sharing, and growth conversations
- Report on the status of Member accounts
- Team up with your fellow Customer Success Managers to identify and implement best practices
- 3-7 years experience in customer success, investor/client relations and/or account management role
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university
- Strong generalist - highly competent with the ability to wear many hats and to get things done
- Skilled relationship manager who is passionate about delivering results for customers
- A confident and persuasive communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally to achieve results