VP of Channel Sales and Alliances
Kony helps organizations of all sizes achieve digital success. Kony is the fastest growing, cloud-based digital application solutions company, and a recognized industry leader among low code, digital, and mobile application development platform providers, and is an emerging leader in the digital banking market. Kony provides the most innovative and secure omni-channel applications, with exceptional user experience and design, empowering organizations to excel at digital. From delighting consumers and partners to supporting employees, Kony Apps and the Kony AppPlatform give enterprises the efficiency and agility to get ahead and stay ahead, resulting in transformational outcomes. Kony was named the first place winner in CTIA’s MobITs Awards in the Mobile Applications, Development & Platforms category and included on the Inc. 500|5000 list of fastest growing private companies in America.
- Develop partner ecosystem with SI, ISV, and VAR partners to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets, ensuring partners deliver value and customer success.
- Training and enabling partner sales teams on Kony’s solution set.
- Negotiating partner agreements and building/executing joint business plans and joint marketing plans with partners.
- Execute and deliver a sales process that validates and qualifies the technical and business requirements of customers in order to close business in a timely basis.
- Articulate Kony’s value proposition and be familiar with ROI tools at a business level.
- Attain and exceed annual quota.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 10 years of experience in channel or direct sales within the enterprise software space (mobility is strongly preferred).
- Ability to leverage complex partner ecosystems to advance and accelerate business.
- Ability to liaise with and motivate individuals across sales channel
- A collaborative, strategic thinker with sound business acumen
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota targets.
- Training and enabling partner sales teams.
- Negotiating partner agreements.
- Must be able to develop opportunities from scratch and manage pipeline.
- Strong sales forecasting experience.
- Solution selling experience
- At least 50% regional travel required.