With Latch, you can open and manage every door in an apartment building—all from your smartphone. A fully integrated system of both hardware and software, Latch is expanding smart access through thoughtful and intuitive design made for modern living.
Latch is seeking a Sales Manager to join our Sales leadership team. Reporting to our VP of Sales, this pivotal hire will lead and train our Enterprise sales team, strategically close big deals, and be a key player in growing Latch’s business. You will be a part of an exciting and growing technology hardware company during a significant stage of growth. In addition to propelling growth directly through your team of sales reps, you will play a meaningful role in shaping sales and business strategy.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Own Latch’s enterprise sales strategy from design through execution
- Directly support and lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives (AEs)
- Support ongoing growth and development including, training and mentoring AEs
- Partner with Engineering, Product, Finance, Customer Success, and other cross-functional teams to propel the business from the front lines and prioritize where Latch invests its time and resources
- Work and travel alongside the AEs to “Get the Sale” by using various customer sales methods (calls, meetings, emails, presentations etc.)
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and run reports on sales activity and revenue forecasts
- Achieve team sales performance metrics and goals
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers and track relationships through our CRM, NetSuite
- Attend meetups, sales events, and trainings to keep up-to-date on the real estate and sales world and build your brand as a leader in the space
- Bachelor’s degree required (BA or BS)
- 3+ years of Sales Management experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS or hardware organization
- 3+ years B2B direct selling experience (SaaS preferred)
- Strong and consistent track record of selling software into large Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Able to grow a business as a strategic manager, with strong grasp of how to build and advance pipeline and deals at each stage of the sales funnel
- Highly collaborative and capable of working as part of a team
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Tech B2B experience (Preferred)
- Experience with NetSuite (Preferred)
- Existing contacts and relationships with real estate developers (Preferred)