Senior Business Development Manager (AE)
LendIt Fintech is the World’s Leading Event in Financial Services Innovation.LendIt Fintech hosts three conferences per year in the USA, Europe, and China. These events bring together every major fintech, blockchain, lending and digital banking companies from around the world. Professionals in the financial services industry come to learn, network and do business.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our organization continues to excel and move forward.
There is tremendous demand for our services as we expand our FinTech shows in Europe and Asia – we look forward to expanding our impact on these markets over the next 12-18 months.
- Run meetings to generate new business.
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- You must have prior success selling intangible business services to senior marketing executives and product managers at financial services technology companies.
- You must have experience selling to both established companies and emerging startups in a highly competitive environment. To be successful, you must be a self-starter, accountable, driven, ethical, hard-working, personable, rejection proof, and work well independently.
- You are a strong hunter and can easily explain the activity levels needed to maintain a full pipeline and reach your goals.
- You have exceptional listening and questioning skills, love to find and close new business, sell value instead of price, and develop long-lasting customer relationships.
- You should be proud of your numbers and eager to tell us how your sales results make you the best candidate to join our growing team.
- Prior experience selling to top marketing executives and product managers is also required.
- Successful candidates must have strong consultative selling skills as well as exceptional organizational and follow though skills.