Deal Desk Analyst
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Eventbrite, Cirque Du SoleiI, Yelp, change.org, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together. Lever has raised $73 million in funding from Adam Street Partners, Scale Venture Partners, Matrix Partners, Y Combinator, Redpoint Ventures, Top Tier Capital Partners and Correlation Ventures among others. With an overall gender ratio of 50:50, Lever is also fiercely committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. For more information, visit https://www.lever.co.
As a member of the the Sales Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our quickly growing Sales organization and building out the systems and processes that will scale Lever to the next level. Our sales team will grow substantially this year and we plan to significantly increase the number of new customers added. This will bring new challenges to how we operate our order booking process, capture accurate deal information, and provide support to sales on complex transactions. This is an amazing opportunity to work at a high growth company and build a function from the ground up.
- 2+ years of operations experience or sales experience in a B2B SaaS company
- You understand the B2B sales process and what it takes to make a deal happen, but you’re also detail oriented and know what’s required for us to recognize and book the deal.
- Ability to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to foster & maintain strong partnering relationships with sales and internal departments
- You understand CPQ systems and have experience with Zuora and other sales tools
- High level of proficiency with Salesforce and Excel required.