Enterprise Account Executive
Lightmatter builds chips for artificial intelligence computing. Our architecture leverages unique properties of light to enable fast and efficient inference and training engines.
We are currently looking for an experienced sales professional to drive our direct selling efforts. The Enterprise Account Executive will be the face of our company to the top executives of prospective clients. You will be evangelizing our brand and cold calling key decision makers at targeted companies. This is an entrepreneurial and self-directed role that will play a large role in the growth of the company.
- Find talented companies and people who need our services, growing Lightmatter's reputation by organizing and attending meet-ups and speaking events, and expanding Lightmatter's current Sales Playbook.
- Have a strong and diverse network, with not only experience in technology, but also in other industries where technology has not been overly prevalent.
- Ideally can develop relationships with companies of all sizes - solo founders who need a MVP all the way up to the Fortune 500.
- Build a scalable sales process to replicate and drive revenue
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Take ownership of the entire sales cycle from initial contact, demo, proposal, RFP response, negotiation, to execution and handover to our client services team.
- 3+ years of enterprise sales or business development
- Proven success bringing in new business and driving revenue growth
- Superior pipeline management skills
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with ability to write formal proposals, respond to technical RFPs and structure high value contracts
- A self-motivated, scrappy, high energy, and hard working attitude
- The ability to travel to meet client executives