Logz.io is an AI-powered log analysis platform that offers the open source ELK Stack as an enterprise-grade cloud service with machine learning technology. Our platform uses AI and machine-learning algorithms to help DevOps engineers, system administrators, and developers to find critical events in the volumes of information that are now constantly generated in IT environments.Created by a Check Point veteran and a former algorithm engineer for the Israeli military, the enterprise-grade, cloud platform is built on top of the ELK Stack and provides real-time access to data insights based on the collaborative knowledge of IT executives throughout the world. The ELK Stack -- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana -- is the world’s most popular open-source log analytics software stack.Check out our website for more information: https://logz.io/
As Logz.io’s first Sales Enablement Manager, you will provide our Sales team with the tools, skills and knowledge necessary to increase sales productivity and efficiency.
Logz.io is going through a significant stage of growth, and we need a great Sales Enablement Manager who wants to make a real impact on a company's success by helping to develop our talented sales team. The Logz.io Sales Enablement Manager’s goal is to improve sales productivity and onboard reps quickly and effectively.
- Own the planning and coordination of our monthly new hire training: Including managing logistics, agendas, calendars, surveys, speakers, certifications and rooms for training.
- Assist in strategy development and execution for all on-boarding activities: pre-work, new hire training week and certifications.
- Partner with Product Marketing to disseminate messaging, product positioning, target audiences, and buyer personas.
- Train new hire sales members on selling tools.
- Coordinate periodic training sessions that result in increased sales productivity and faster time to close-won deal.
- Be an expert in buyer personas, understand how they buy and their buying criteria and transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Work cross-functionally to develop a library of sales plays around repeatable and impactful use cases.
- Assist with product education around new features, functionality, and enhancements surrounding product launches to incorporate marketing strategy into training curriculum.
- Lead educational aspect and content preparation around: Sales Kickoff, QBRs, and other company training events as needed.
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and written), as well as ability to motivate, teach, empower, and inspire
- 7+ years of relevant experience in technical sales, leadership and training
- Bachelor's degree, technical degree preferred
- Technical knowledge and experience in DevOps, CI/CD, and or Security a plus.
- Experience with various selling methodologies, such as Sandler Selling, Challenger, etc.
- Salesforce Proficient
- Project management and problem solving skills with experience designing sales training programs
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and facilitation skills including stand-and-deliver presentation skills, with the ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value.
- Demonstrates passion and energy toward both sales and training.
- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment of a start-up and a continuously evolving product.
- Must bring a sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic to drive business outcomes.