Sales Development Representative
Logz.io is an AI-powered log analysis platform that offers the open source ELK Stack as an enterprise-grade cloud service with machine learning technology. Our platform uses AI and machine-learning algorithms to help DevOps engineers, system administrators, and developers to find critical events in the volumes of information that are now constantly generated in IT environments.Created by a Check Point veteran and a former algorithm engineer for the Israeli military, the enterprise-grade, cloud platform is built on top of the ELK Stack and provides real-time access to data insights based on the collaborative knowledge of IT executives throughout the world. The ELK Stack -- Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana -- is the world’s most popular open-source log analytics software stack.Check out our website for more information: https://logz.io/
Seeking an ambitious and intelligent individual to join our Boston office and be a driver of business for our US sales team.
This position is great for someone who is hungry and determined to succeed in one of the hottest and growing startups.
- Pre-qualify inbound leads to discover sales opportunities.
- Outbound Prospecting – identify potential fits for Logz.io in the US and schedule an initial demo.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to drive revenue.
- Achievement of monthly and quarterly meeting and opportunity targets.
- Adherence to sales processes and internal methodologies.
- Highly organized, methodical and metrics oriented.
- Proven track record to exceed quarterly quota through ‘winner’ mentality.
- Experience using Salesforce.com as well as sales automation tools – Advantage.
- Proven technical writing skills, demonstrated via blog posts or other written work – advantage.
- Meetup/conference organizers – advantage.
- Community influencers – advantage.
- Experience in evangelism/advocacy – advantage.
- Contributor for an online technical publication – advantage