Sales Development Representative
Logz.io is a cloud observability platform for modern engineering teams. The Logz.io platform consists of three products—Log Management, Infrastructure Monitoring, and Cloud SIEM — that work together to unify the jobs of monitoring, troubleshooting, and security. We empower engineers to deliver better software by offering the world's most popular open-source observability tools in a single, easy to use, and powerful tool purpose-built for monitoring distributed cloud environments.
Seeking an ambitious and intelligent individual to join our Boston office and be a driver of business for our US sales team.
This position is great for someone who is hungry and determined to succeed in one of the hottest and growing startups.
- Pre-qualify inbound leads to discover sales opportunities.
- Outbound Prospecting – identify potential fits for Logz.io in the US and schedule an initial demo.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to drive revenue.
- Achievement of monthly and quarterly meeting and opportunity targets.
- Adherence to sales processes and internal methodologies.
- Highly organized, methodical and metrics oriented.
- Proven track record to exceed quarterly quota through ‘winner’ mentality.
- Experience using Salesforce.com as well as sales automation tools – Advantage.
- Proven technical writing skills, demonstrated via blog posts or other written work – advantage.
- Meetup/conference organizers – advantage.
- Community influencers – advantage.
- Experience in evangelism/advocacy – advantage.
- Contributor for an online technical publication – advantage