Junior Enlistment Professional (Sales)
Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education, and strategic advisement helps companies translate their values into concrete practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable, competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, and DuPont. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, and Mumbai
LRN’s culture is a fundamental part of every solution, service and product we build. As a Mission with a Business, we are guided by who we are and who we want to be as much as what we want to achieve.
We aim to attract and hire people who share our core values, and value our mission.
Since 1994, LRN has helped 15 million people in 700 companies worldwide simultaneously navigate complex legal and regulatory environments and foster ethical cultures. LRN's combination of practical tools, education and strategic advice helps companies translate their values into concrete corporate practices and leadership behaviors that create sustainable competitive advantage. In partnership with LRN, companies need not choose between living principles and maximizing profits, or between enhancing reputation and growing revenue: both are a product of principled performance.
LRN is the trusted partner to leading businesses worldwide, including Pfizer, Dow, Dell, 3M, DuPont, and Unilever. LRN operates in more than 120 countries, with offices in Los Angeles, New York, London and Mumbai.
We’re looking for sales professional with a minimum of 3 years of consistent successful solution sales experience with enterprise technology solutions companies or consulting firms. This individual will sell and close both packaged and customized solutions, as well as a combination thereof.The Enlistment Professional will be responsible for generating revenue growth by introducing existing and newly-cultivated clients to complex, multi-year education products and solutions. This is an early stage position – 3+ years of experience – requiring a genuine passion for and demonstrated inclination toward sales environments.
The successful candidate will be a smart, savvy, assertive professional, who is excited to work in a creative, out-of-the-box organization. S/he will have an opportunity to develop a deep expertise within all facets of a consultative relationship building – from creating a funnel to welcoming new partners into the organization. Candidates will receive extensive consultative sales training and development and successful colleagues will be afforded great opportunity for advancement.
- BA/BS Degree
- Ability to accurately forecast and deliver quarterly and annual bookings quota
- Ability to differentiate and position LRN value proposition vs. competition
- Ability to articulate a visionary message with senior executives in a phone-based environment
- Have experience working successfully in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Work tenaciously through and around obstacles to solutions that deliver impressive value
- Outstanding record of achievement
- High energy, positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Highly effective communication skills: written, oral, group presentations
- Currently living within commuting distance of the LA or NY office (required)
- Demonstrated high degree of ethics and integrity and a connection with LRN’s corporate mission and values
- CRM experience required, Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Base Salary: $70,000 - $75,000
- On Target Earnings: $150,000 - $155,000 (Uncapped)
Compensation takes many forms. We believe in rewarding colleagues for the value of their contributions to the organization – not according to a title – and that the most valuable reward is meaningful work. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer the following:
- Medical, Dental, Life and Vision insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Supplemental cafeteria plan
- 401(K) that matches 100% up to 6% of your base salary
- Time-Off – no pre-set limit on how much time you take to rejuvenate