Made is changing the way that companies feed their employees. We are connecting enterprises with amazing, hyper-local sourced food, prepared by talented local chefs. Our current clients span the Fortune 500 to exciting start-ups. To date, we have raised more than $3M in top tier venture capital.
Made is seeking an Account Manager to develop strong relationships with prospective and current Made clients. You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to provide a world class pre and post sales experience for our partner clients and the chefs that prepare their meals.
We are interviewing driven and competitive top performers to work in an exciting and fast paced environment.
- Drive revenues by increasing meal order volume from companies who have already signed contracts with Made.
- Own the accounts and handle any and all problems that arise.
- Own and direct the go-live with new accounts.
- Communicate with decision makers via phone, email, text, and in person calls on a regular basis to provide updates, develop relationships, address concerns, and solicit feedback.
- Diligently enter daily account management in our CRM
- Contribute to the highly collaborative team environment to ensure phenomenal client experience.
- 2-5 years experience in account management or sales (technology and/or hospitality industry preferred but not required).
- Solid analytical background and operational experience
- Excellent relationship building skills with both small and larger organizations
- Proven track record achieving and exceeding revenue targets
- Highly motivated and self-driven professional with an ability to work in a fast paced, high growth, and dynamic environment
- Ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A get your hands dirty, scrappy, high energy, hard-working attitude
- Base Salary: $45,000 - $55,000
- On Target Earnings: $70,000 - $80,000