VP of Sales
MaestroQA is software for customer service quality management. Whether it's CSAT, NPS, or brand loyalty, we'll help you drive the experiences that impact these metrics.
This is an exciting time to join us in this role.
Our customers are rapidly pulling us upmarket. 12-months ago, we were focused on 20K - 50K ACV deals. Now, we are focused on 50K to 250K ACV deals. The rapid growth of the company, ambitious growth goals, and the new upmarket shift is creating a lot of exciting opportunities.
We have three core values:
- Nurture and operate with a positive, glass half-full mindset (gritty!)
- Invest in relationships with each other (talk about more than work!)
- Live and work in service of others (team-oriented!)
We are based in NYC, love to work in the office together, and offer competitive pay and benefits.
Our software helps customer services agents develop skills to more authentically connect and help customers.
As a result, our customers improve loyalty with their customers.
We are defining a new category of software, which we're calling Agent Quality Management
1) You will spend time the vast majority of your time recruiting Enterprise AEs. This will be the #1 priority initially at least.
2) You will optimize existing deals with our existing sales team - we have 1 Enterprise AE hitting a 800K annual quota and 1 SmB AE hitting a 500K annual quota. This includes improving our customer discovery process, how we set up next steps in the calls, to more strategic enterprise negotiation.
3) You will work closely with the Head of Growth and Head of Enterprise Sales Development (hiring!) on how to ensure your team has enough opportunities to be well fed.
4) You will collaborate with Product to prioritize features
5) You will build the culture of this team that falls within our core values but takes into account what is unique about working in Sales.
- Experience recruiting and managing successful, enterprise sellers
- Experience selling at this ACV