The mission of Manicube is to make the lives of working women easier. We are revolutionizing the personal care services industries by providing quick, affordable services to working professionals at their place of work. We currently liaise with corporate HR departments to bring in licensed nail technicians to offer 15-minute manicures in conference rooms or employee service areas. Customers book, change and pay for their appointments on manicube.com.
Manicube will become the leading national mobile salon services provider by disrupting the unsophisticated, antiquated salon industry. We are building the largest online marketplace for beauty services targeted at working women. Today, Manicube offers the convenience of quick manicures to busy, professional women at their place of work. Our licensed manicurists visit our clients' offices weekly to offer 15-minute manicures to employees. All appointments and payments are booked via our website, manicube.com (version 2 launching in April 2014). We currently serve 75+ clients across a variety of industries and company sizes in both the New York and Boston markets. We will be launching our services in Chicago in May 2014.
Our core B2B recurring business executes recurring visits to large corporate clients. Our Sales Managers liaise with HR departments at companies to set them up for recurring weekly Manicube service visits. In addition to leveraging inbound inquiries and one-time events to add recurring clients, our Sales Managers are also focused on outbound sales (both warm and cold) to create a pipeline of leads to bring new clients into the franchise.
Once closed, client relationships are passed along to our Client Management team, which maintains the ongoing relationship with cross-sell, servicing, and marketing. The relationship with the HR managers at the companies we serve from Fortune 500 companies to the hottest start-ups in town--- is critical to our business model and it all starts with the Sales Manager who initiated the relationship.
Our Sales Manager is reviewed against sales targets set forth by senior management i.e. the number of clients brought into the Manicube franchise. In addition, our Sales Manager will be evaluated on the quality of those clients (size, industry, etc), quality of the client relationships and marketing support committed by HR during the sales process.
- Inbound sales responsibilities: respond to all NY inbound sales requests (warm leads) to convert them to recurring clients
- Work with events manager to convert event leads to recurring clients
- Generate new warm leads by leveraging personal and professional networks
- Track and manage all sales leads on Salesforce.com
- Work with new prospective clients to set up first 4 visits, create marketing support plan and manage visit logistics with our operations team
- Carefully manage relationship hand-off to Client Manager
- Review sales analytics and take needed actions to meet sales goals
- Grace: You are self aware with stellar networking, communication (face to face and a friendly, professional phone etiquette), and customer service skills with high Emotional IQ
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail
- Hustle: You have no problem doing the gritty work AND the higher-level thinking
- A solutions driven mindset, with a 'yes, that's doable' and get-stuff-done approach
- Initiate tasks and perform duties with confidence and without direction
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- A love of technology and all it can do to make our business processes hyper efficient
- Flexible, Entrepreneurial attitude: you are eager to play with different models to help us scale
- Authorization to work in the United States