Account Executive (Channel Sales)
Our mission is to provide home care with revolutionary convenience, quality and transparency allowing seniors to age at home feeling connected and cared for by their families, friends and loved ones.
A collaboration between a group of people who were very close to their own grandparents, Mavencare was conceived as an alternative to costly and impersonal homecare agencies providing seniors home care today. We believe that finding and monitoring high quality caregiver for seniors should be simple, transparent and reasonably priced. Our Vision to to revolutionize home healthcare; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes.
Nearly 90 percent of seniors want to stay in their own homes as they age, often referred to as “aging in place” but the majority cannot accomplish this. This means that the majority of the 46 million North American seniors cannot live their golden years in the location of their choosing - a problem that Mavencare is determined to address. We believe that everyone has the right to age in the comfort of their own home. And that’s why Mavencare was born.
Selecting home care and managing the complexity of aging is difficult for families and we support them by providing compassionate representatives at every point of their home care experience. As an account executive, you will apply your exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills to coordinate client care and service the commitment while providing empathy to the individual in need. You will coordinate service requests, perform client intakes, assess client care needs, and communicate assignments to the HR team. Multi-tasking, managing time, thinking on your feet situations, and collaborating with your colleagues are key skills needed for this position.
You will professionally resolve and document all client concerns, comments and schedule changes directly to the Mavencare database. You will focus on your closure rate and regularly communicate to all leads assigned to you. You will perform client satisfaction initiatives to improve quality assurance within the organization. We are a company built on technology so having an interest in how things work behind the scenes is very important.
- Create brand awareness and partnerships with key influencers and community organizations in the Boston area
- Drive engagement of key stakeholders that influence decisions around senior care including: geriatric care managers, discharge planners, elder law attorneys, physicians, non-profits, and support groups
- Develop referral database
- Identify organizations and individuals to target for community based sales activities, prioritize outreach, manage pipeline, and report progress
- Actively pursue potential contacts using LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media
- Track and prioritize outreach in salesforce
- Set up meetings with key personnel at community organizations
- Explore opportunities to develop referral partnerships
- Nurture and maintain established referral relationships
- Complete discovery interviews with new potential referrers
- Conduct in-home client visits
- Bachelor’s degree with a solid GPA
- Experience with community management and community growth
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Start-up experience an asset
- Organized and detail oriented
- Willingness/ ability presenting to groups
- Willingness/ ability working in line with process and policy documents.
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs and mobile applications.
- Highly proficient with the use of computer, web and mobile technology
- Ability to work effectively to address challenges as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated track record of success in driving community engagement