Inside Sales Representative (Care Advisor)
Mavencare provides hospital quality home care for the 90% of seniors who wish to age in the comfort of their own homes.
Mavencare was conceived after the founders each experienced similar challenges finding and managing quality home care for their grandparents. Collectively, the team decided there had to be a better way. Using their collective experience in healthcare, senior care, and technology, the company was born with the goal of providing the highest quality, family focused home care. Our vision is to revolutionize home health care; to create a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes.
Aging in the comfort of home, often referred to as aging in place, is something that 90% of the senior population wants, but the majority cannot accomplish this. This means that the majority of the 46 million North American seniors cannot live their golden years in the location of their choosing - a problem that Mavencare is determined to address. We believe that everyone has the right to age in the comfort of their own home. And thats why Mavencare was born.
Selecting home care and managing the complexity of aging is difficult for families and we support them by providing compassionate representatives at every point of their home care experience. As an Inside Sales Representative (Care Advisor), you will apply your exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills to guide prospects through a complicated long-term-care health system. Not unlike traditional Saas roles, you will learn in-depth sales strategies and undergo a training focused on sales development, professional business development, and you’ll learn intimately, the US healthcare system. You will coordinate service requests, perform client intakes, assess client care needs, and communicate assignments to the HR team. Multi-tasking, managing time, thinking on your feet situations, and collaborating with your colleagues are key skills needed for this position.
- Manage a pipeline of over 100 inbound prospects in different stages in the sales process
- Responsible for owning your numbers and KPIs including conversion, dials, talk time, emails, engagement, and effort metrics
- Learn Mavencare’s inside sales SOP and prospect your leads with a professional sales technology stack
- Work collaboratively with your team to increase conversion and sales performance
- Work collaboratively with Director of Sales to improve team performance, culture, hiring, training and reporting
- Work collaboratively across teams to streamline onboarding processes and between teams communication
- Reach individual contributor benchmarks to reach promotions and other career development benchmarks
- Quickly identify whether a prospect is qualified for Mavencare services and if they’re not, refer to our guide to point the family in a better direction
- Identify the catalyst for lead submission, including pain points and using complex reasoning and solutioning skills to close the prospect on Mavencare platform
- Proven success in prior roles, professional and otherwise
- A curiosity for healthcare and sales
- Experience with community management and community growth
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Start-up experience an asset
- Organized and detail oriented
- Willingness/ ability presenting to groups
- Willingness/ ability working in line with process and policy documents.
- Competence with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs and mobile applications.
- Highly proficient with the use of computer, web and mobile technology
- Ability to work effectively to address challenges as part of an interdisciplinary team.