Business Development Representative
Mendix is the fastest and easiest platform to build and continuously improve mobile and web applications at scale. Recognized as a market leader by leading analysts, we help our customers digitally transform their organizations and industries by building, managing, and improving apps at unprecedented speed and scale. More than 4,000 forward-thinking enterprises, including KLM, Philips, Royal DSM and University of Pennsylvania use our platform to build business applications to delight their customers and improve operational efficiency.
As a Business Development Representative, you will be part of a highly energetic, high-performance sales culture. You will be the first point of contact for prospects provided by marketing and operations, through high volume outbound sales tactics, including phone, email and social means.
- Achieving daily/weekly call metrics, and generation of Sales Opportunities to be handed off to your assigned Account Executives in your assigned Sales Unit
- Following up a volume of Marketing Qualified Leads, who have interacted with Mendix in some way.
- Working closely with other BDRs, and SDRs, as well as Account Executives and Marketing
- Following a prescribed set of outbound tactics on each list of prospects, through our sales outreach tool Salesloft
- Finding the right decision makers and/or influencers within accounts, and engaging in conversations to educate them on low-code and the Mendix Platform, generating interest in learning more, while also uncovering their company challenges in app development
- Completing successful handoff of Discovery Calls to Account Executives
- Portion of opportunities handed off to Account Executives will progress into the pipeline
- Emphasis on progressing the right opportunities into the sales process for the Account Executives
- Experience in similar BDR position
- Experience in enterprise software, within sales or beyond
- Excellent phone and written communications skills
- The desire to master this role and take on new challenges
- Natural curiosity to continue personal learning of technology and uncovering customer needs and challenges
- Desire to continue to learn sales tactics and explore a career in sales