Sales Development Representative
Mogul is a global mobile app and platform that enables women worldwide to reach their goals & realize their full potential. With Mogul, doing "the impossible" is the norm. Our team works in our pet-friendly office (yes, you can bring your pet to work!) in the heart of Manhattan: Union Square. You can rent a book from our library, challenge the team to a foosball game, or just snack your way through the day while doing what you're most passionate about. At Mogul, we have the opportunity to do more than just work; we help women get closer to their goals, one step at a time. Disrupting the $30 billion productivity tech market, Mogul partners with Fortune 1000 companies, startups, and top workplaces around the world to attract, retain, and advance diverse talent. We provide talent acquisition software, learning & development solutions, and employee engagement resources, such as Mogul X (the 3rd largest women's conference in the US) and our National Bestselling books. Clients include Amazon, IBM, Microsoft, Accenture, Hearst, Stanley Black & Decker, Nike, and more. Mogul also regularly provides free educational resources to women in need through international partners such as the United Nations. Mogul has been named one of the 100 Most Exciting Startups by Business Insider, Best Website for Finding Top Talent by Inc. Magazine, Top Online Learning Platform by Entrepreneur, and Top Website for Marketing Your Company Online by Forbes.
Mogul at Work (onmogul.com/mogul_at_work) is and award-winning program that empowers women worldwide by providing them with access to economic and educational opportunities. Mogul at Work also provides Fortune 500 companies and organizations such as NBCUniversal, Snapchat, Mashable, Hearst, and the United Nations with tailored solutions including employer branding and trainings to help build inclusive and diverse workplaces. For each $1 Mogul brings in, Mogul has partnered with the United Nations to provide free access to 62 million women in need of an education worldwide. Come help us close the gender gap and effect change!
As a member of the Mogul at Work team, you will work directly with our VP of Business Development to bring new users and companies to our platform. You will work to empower women by working hand-in-hand with companies, organizations, and directly with women all around the world to achieve their goals.
- Prospect and generate sales opportunities within Mogul’s small to mid-size corporate sales segment
- Build and manage a sales pipeline while growing successful client relationships from initial contact to point of sale
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
- Manage sales processes to ensure delivery against key performance metrics
- Develop and implement innovative user and business lead acquisition strategies including marketing plan development, execution, and automation and content creation for digital and traditional channels
- Collect and track marketing and search data – help set ROI goals, track KPIs
- Analyze customer experience and user behavior to influence product roadmaps
- Collaborate with Operations, Sales, and Marketing team to produce and deliver successful campaigns
- Minimum 1 year sales experience
- Sales quotas, user acquisition, and marketing experience is a must
- Analytical, process and data-driven, yet with a creative mindset and strong problem solving skills is a must
- Strong verbal and written communication skill is a must
- Must have hustle and “all in” team player attitude – value ownership, integrity, innovation
- Desire and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, free-flowing start up culture
- Must be passionate about women’s issues and must resonate with the Mogul mission
- Be independent, results focused, and innovative