Since our Spring 2013 launch, Mommy Nearest has quickly become the most comprehensive mobile app for local, family-friendly places. The app lists ~100,000 kid-friendly places in all 50 states. Places are then rated and reviewed by other local parents so that, no matter where you're going with your kids, you can have piece of mind. Besides helping parents find kid-friendly places on their phones in a moment's notice, we continuously publish well-researched parenting content in our Mommy Nearest Magazine. Our editorial philosophy is predicated on making the lives of parent's easier. Whether we're producing a top 5 list of best playgrounds in a neighborhood or a humorous piece to add some levity to the hectic lives of the members of our community, helping parents is our #1 goal.Mommy Nearest has also developed a suite of unparalleled tools for businesses trying to reach local parents. Our comprehensive marketing solution, Mommy Nearest for Business, provides a data-driven approach to local marketing that yields real results.As a technology company, we're always looking for innovative ways to make parenting easier. If you'd like to reach us for any reason at all, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will get back to you immediately.
We’re looking for an experienced account executive to join an early-stage startup sales team in New York City. This is an opportunity for a highly intelligent, driven and energetic individual to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing startup. As our organization continues to excel and move forward, there is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role. Mommy Nearest has a dual revenue stream, with our primary focus being our proprietary SaaS platform, Mommy Nearest for Business, that has disrupted more traditionally ad-supported businesses in the parenting space.
- Run demos, both online and in-person, to generate new business.
- Game plan and execute an account strategy to deliver maximum revenue potential
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Proactive daily CRM input to manage and organize your pipeline
- Proven track record: you’re a consistent top performer and have excelled throughout your career
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Highly organized and able to manage a large pipeline of prospective clients
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Relaxed work environment
- Employee-friendly vacation schedule