Inside Sales Representative
Nasuni enables organizations to store, protect, synchronize and collaborate on files across all locations at scale. Nasuni Cloud File Services, powered by the Nasuni UniFS global file system, leverages cloud storage to modernize primary NAS and file server storage; archiving; backup; and disaster recovery, while offering transformational new capabilities for multi-site file sharing. By combining the low cost, unlimited capacity, and durability of object storage from leading cloud vendors such as Amazon, Azure, Dell EMC, and IBM, with the high performance, security, and broad application compatibility of traditional file storage, the Nasuni subscription service improves workforce productivity, simplifies IT operations, and reduces IT costs. The world’s largest companies in 12 industry sectors rely on Nasuni to maximize the business value of their file data and ensure business continuity.
Our state-of-the-art HQ overlooks the harbor in the Boston Seaport and is home to an amazing team of Inside Sales professionals that come to work every day excited and passionate about their ability to solve real business problems for their prospects. We are expanding this team significantly in 2017 and are therefore seeking an Inside Sales Representative to pour more gasoline on the fire of our sales growth-engine.
- You will be responsible for working with your field sales counterpart to close net-new deals with a primary focus on identifying and generating quality opportunities within your target account list.
- You are expected to possess the ultimate “Hunter” mentality with the ability to create a rapport with potential customers by understanding the technology and, more importantly, the true business value of our solution.
- You will routinely exercise independent judgment in developing creative methods and techniques for achieving these objectives.
- 1-3 years of technology-related inside sales or business/sales development experience in a business-to-business environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proven prospecting capabilities to hunt for net-new business
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, and verbal/written communication skills
- Experience managing your business via Salesforce.com in an organized and efficient way