Account Executive - Growth Markets
Nestio offers the most complete marketing and leasing management solution for the residential real estate industry. Thousands of multifamily professionals rely on Nestio’s intuitive software to manage their inventory, provide prospects with the ultimate customer experience, and drive more revenue.
Nestio is the dominant provider of cloud-based software for residential multi-family landlords and brokers to manage their leasing and marketing operations. We’re a passionate and growing team, constantly challenging ourselves and each other to isolate problems and find creative solutions. We value our culture and community at Nestio and everyone has a voice. Based in NYC, we are funded by leading VC’s and angels, including Freestyle Capital, Box Group, Quotidian Ventures, Lazerow Ventures and Joanne Wilson.
We are looking for a driven Sales Executive who wants to join our team and make an impact on the way real estate marketing and leasing transactions happen.
- Source and manage your own pipeline of property managers, brokers, and developers (previous industry relationships are a plus)
- Pitch Nestio (both warm and cold) via phone and e-mail
- Set up in-person pitch meetings
- Attend and (eventually) lead pitch meetings
- Help manage the sales strategy
- Follow-up, Follow-up, Follow-up
Who you are:
- Real Estate experience is preferred but not required
- A proactive, self-starter who takes initiative
- High energy
- A true people person who loves building relationships
- Ability to work independently
- Not afraid to get in front of people
- Base Salary: $50,000 - $80,000
- On Target Earnings: $100,000 - $160,000 (Uncapped)
We value our culture and community at Nestio. We are a true start-up (read beer and cookies), but take our day-to-day operations and long-term visions seriously. At Nestio, your opinion matters and you will have the opportunity to shape and grow a company in one of New York’s most prominent industries.
Competitive salary, equity packages, benefits, and more for the right hire.