Netomi is the first AI platform for customer service that allows businesses to activate, manage and train AI to automatically resolve tickets, enhance agent productivity and provide a world-class customer experience. We work with global retail, travel & hospitality, telecommunications, finance and insurance companies including WestJet, Nestle and Singtel. The Netomi platform instantly and autonomously responds to over 50% of a company’s customer service tickets across email, social and chat. We leverage a combination of natural language understanding to accurately respond to tickets with precision and speed. The platform uses deep learning to continuously improve over time. The Netomi platform easily integrates with core business systems including Order Management Systems, CRM platforms and Inventory Management systems to resolve customer service tickets, not simply respond to incoming queries. The platform also enables predictive and proactive support, leveraging product, customer lifecycle and contextual triggers to anticipate needs and solve customer issues before they happen. Netomi combines the best of machine and human intelligence. The AI responds to the everyday support tickets, freeing up human agents to manage more complex tasks. Agents are more fulfilled as mundane tasks are eliminated, and customer happiness soars with faster resolutions. Backed by Index Ventures, Bowery Capital and Y Combinator, Netomi has offices in Silicon Valley, New York and India.
Msg.ai is looking for a sales development representative who will be responsible for generating new business opportunities by creatively sourcing large pools of potential leads, developing new outreach strategies and ultimately developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should be prepared to identify and solve new problems we’ve never thought of, to communicate complex technology clearly, and to contribute across the entire go-to-market team.
- Match our product value and impact to large opportunities in the market
- Develop compelling outreach strategies
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Coordinate effectively between prospective clients and the Sales team
- The ability to thrive in an unstructured, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated excellence and achievement in prior roles
- Familiarity with data analysis (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Experience building presentations with Keynote and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and deliver engaging presentations
- An entrepreneurial spirit – you are excited to jump into a chaotic tech startup to help build something incredible!