LA Based Senior Account Executive - Sports
NuORDER enables B2B eCommerce sites for over 500 vendors & nearly 100,000 buyers. Dedicated to helping businesses increase their B2B sales since 2011.NuORDER provides your sales team and your buyers one central place to browse products and catalogs, access up-to-the minute sales and inventory data, and place orders from their computer or our mobile app – 24/7/365. NuORDER is flexible and scalable, with a rich feature suite to support any business – regardless of if you’re selling designer jeans, consumer electronics, or beauty products.
Love driving new business? NuORDER is looking for an experienced Sales Director with strong relationship building and aggressive “hunting” skills to drive our direct selling efforts. We envision this to be a very entrepreneurial and self-directed role and will play an integral role in building this company.
- Become a subject matter expert on NuORDER’s leading and feature-rich SaaS platform.
- Create and prioritize a pipeline of potential new clients within designated vertical, identifying/prospecting, reaching out and selling to key contacts and decision makers.
- Build relationships with potential clients through cold calls/emails, in-person meetings, attending trade shows and other industry events. NuORDER welcomes new, creative methods of driving sales and revenues!
- Take ownership of the full sales cycle, from initial contact (or qualified leads from Sales Development team) to NuORDER platform demo, proposal, contract negotiation, execution and handover to our Client Services team.
- Meet and strive to exceed individual monthly / quarterly sales targets and team goals.
- Follow sales process diligently, adhering to NuORDER policies and guidelines.
- Learn the NuORDER platform inside and out, mastering functionality and new product features as they are released.
- Maintain a keen awareness of the competitive space and developments in your designated vertical.
- Work cross-functionally with various NuORDER teams including Marketing/Sales Development, Client Services, Integrations / Product and senior leadership as needed throughout sales cycle.
EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years of Sales or Business Development experience in tech/software related industry, with a preference for quota driven SaaS Sales experience.
- A consummate sales professional who is articulate and persuasive with polished presentation skills.
- Savvy go-getter, self-motivated and organized with tenacity and drive to pursue prospects, close deals and exceed sales targets.
- Proven experience developing prospective client relationships and driving revenue growth.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented, startup environment.
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with ability to structure high value contracts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Google Apps and Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Superior activities and pipeline management skills with experience forecasting against quota
- Work hard, play hard mentality.
- Some light travel may be required, as NuORDER has offices in both fashion capitals of the U.S. - Los Angeles and the New York. Above all else, able to think beyond the status quo with a can-do attitude and an appetite for success.
- Base Salary: $70,000
- On Target Earnings: $140,000
- This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The opportunity to work with a fast-paced, entrepreneurial team revolutionizing the way brands sell to retailers.
- Locations in the fashion and entertainment capitals of the world: Los Angeles, CA and New York, NY.