Director of Sales (Sr. Account Executive)
ON24 is on a mission to redefine how organizations engage with their audiences, powering interactive, data-rich webinars and content experiences that help people connect on a more human level and make smarter business decisions. Through the ON24 Platform, marketers can create Live, always on, and personalized digital experiences, understand audience behavior and turn that intelligence into action. Informed by more than a billion engagement minutes -- including 12 million polls, 1.3 million surveys, 1.5 million conversations, and conversion of over 17 million resources -- marketers drive more revenue from ON24 Webinars than any other digital channel. Headquartered in San Francisco, ON24 has a wide global footprint with eight offices in key regions, including London, Munich, Singapore, Stockholm and Sydney. For more information, visit https://www.on24.com.
Are you a high-energy, motivated and driven individual committed to building your career in sales? As a Director of Sales at ON24, you’ll be responsible for sales of our new Target product into existing customers & new customers. If you’re smart, ambitious, and passionate about selling a marketing solution that revolutionizes the way webinars generate leads and engage customers, then we want to hear from you.
- Prospect, secure meetings, and close new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision makers. Decision makers include a wide range of marketing and demand generation titles, as well as corporate communications, training, IT, procurement and sales.
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations.
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) in salesforce.com
- Attend sales seminars, sales meetings or educational activities to stay up-to-date on the latest developments, trends, and regulations in the market place.
- Keep current with all ON24 product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Travel, as required, to meet prospects and customer face-to-face.
- A Bachelor's degree in communication, business, marketing, or related field or relevant experience
- 3-8 years minimum of direct sales experience at a SaaS company required; selling a B2B solution into marketing, corporate communications, and/or training preferred.
- Demonstrated experience being able to conduct online sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships with all levels of enterprise organizations; a true “hunter” mentality who strives for the close.
- Experience seeking out and closing business with new companies while exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to ‘sell’ opportunities to prospective customers.
- Highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, quota-driven environment with changing needs and requirements.