Enterprise Business Development
One Medical challenges the notion that delivering high-quality, accessible health care is either unachievable or prohibitively expensive. In fact, were working to prove that just the opposite is possible a system where quality care is affordable and available to everyone.
To bring this vision to life, we rely on people-centered design, smart application of technology, and a team of talented primary care providers who have the time and tools to make the right decisions. The integration of these elements allows us to offer a seamless experience that not only saves our patients time and money but also leads to better health outcomes and happier lives.
Started by some of the best-trained physicians in the country, One Medical attracts the highest caliber team of health care providers, allowing us to practice medicine the way it should be. Each of our professionals has the time to invest in personal relationships and engage in thoughtful decision-making with our patients.
One Medical is seeking a Regional Director of Business Development that will be responsible for prospecting to senior level decision makers of fortune 1000 companies to promote and stimulate interest in One Medical Enterprise Employer Benefit. As a Regional Director of Business Development, you will Partner with Regional Vice Presidents to sync up on sales strategy, expectations, timing, etc. Our team works with some of the top companies and is looking to bring on someone who can help contribute to our continued success and rapid growth.
- Partner with Regional Vice Presidents to sync up on sales strategy, expectations, timing, etc.
- Cold call into prospects generated by variety of outside sources
- Tenaciously follow through and prioritize client needs in relation to sales opportunities for the company
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Contact and generate interest from prospects attained through marketing campaigns
- Generating qualified meetings and outbound opportunities by phone and email
- Ensure successful follow through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce
- 2-3 years of B2B Sales Development Experience, ideally with some background in healthcare
- Bachelor’s degree
- Track record of being a top performer.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in prospecting into Fortune 500 companies
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to wanting to transform health care
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to work independently and with other professionals at all organizational levels