Small Business Account Manager
One Medical Group challenges the notion that delivering high-quality, accessible health care is either unachievable or prohibitively expensive. In fact, we’re working to prove that just the opposite is possible — a system where quality care is affordable and available to everyone.
To bring this vision to life, we rely on people-centered design, smart application of technology, and a team of talented primary care providers who have the time and tools to make the right decisions. The integration of these elements allows us to offer a seamless experience that not only saves our patients time and money but also leads to better health outcomes and happier lives.
Started by some of the best-trained physicians in the country, One Medical attracts the highest caliber team of health care providers, allowing us to practice medicine the way it should be. Each of our professionals has the time to invest in personal relationships and engage in thoughtful decision-making with our patients.
At One Medical we challenge the notion that delivering high-quality, accessible health care is either unachievable or prohibitively expensive. In fact, we’re working to prove that just the opposite is possible — a system where quality care is affordable and available to everyone. Our Enterprise Client Services account team partners closely with HR/benefits teams to promote and deliver One Medical Group membership as a benefit for their employees. One Medical’s Enterprise business is growing rapidly, and we are searching for an exceptional Account Manager with proven sales experience to join our team and focus on service and growth of our small business segment.
As the Small Business Account Manager you will own a portfolio of existing client accounts and develop a scalable service model to implement successful benefits programs to small business partners. This includes assessing client needs, delivering communication and enrollment initiatives, reporting results, and developing strong long-term relationships with clients. Most importantly, you will be responsible for the overall health and success of your book-of-business, including client retention and sales growth.
As a core member of our rapidly-developing and innovative Enterprise team, you can expect to:
- Assume overall responsibility of client relationships for small businesses (<200 employee lives)
- Build out a scalable service model with processes and standards for small businesses
- Partner with cross-functional teams (data and marketing) to create reports and communication resources for small business sector accounts
- Negotiate renewals yearly driving to exceed goals and quotas
- Stay in contact with clients on a quarterly basis delivering reports and other value adds
- 1-2 years of experience in a quota-carrying Sales or Account Management role
- Demonstrated experience anticipating setbacks, managing competing priorities and consistently meeting goals and deadlines
- Experience working with human resource professionals or ancillary benefits a plus
- Fluent proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Word, Google Docs
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
This role could be a good fit for you if you have:
- A natural ability to identify and up-sell relevant partners as well as create long term incremental service value
- A track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity and can juggle key partnerships with sales, marketing, finance, and product
- Effectively prioritized and managed a large number of accounts
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with strong presence and ability to influence/persuade a wide range of audiences
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly connect and establish trust/rapport with a wide range of personalities in different settings
Benefits starting DAY 1!
- Competitive Pay
- Career growth
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- One Medical Memberships
- Coast to Coast Company Events/ Parties/ Picnics
- 401k + we match!
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & disability coverage