Sales Operations - CRM Analyst
OptionMetrics is the leading provider of historical implied volatility, greeks, and option pricing data for the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific markets. IvyDB is the premier source of implied volatility and the industry standard for options research databases.
OptionMetrics’ Sales and Marketing team is looking for an Associate Sales Operations Analyst to join our growing team. This person will report directly to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing and will be primarily defined by work in sales reporting and assistance in building programs to accelerate sales growth and improve sales rep productivity. The focus of this work will be designing and executing strategic sales initiatives as well as providing operational and analytical support for high growth sales segments.
- Work with the sales representatives to support the day-to-day operational management of the sales organization
- Daily entry of data into and periodic reporting (weekly/monthly) from SugarCRM
- Partner closely with the VP of Sales and collaborate when needed with sales reps to develop actionable, measurable projects and programs that accelerate sales growth and improve sales reps productivity
- Customize, tweak, and maintain our SugarCRM implementation, as well as recommend improvements or eventually alternatives as appropriate
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a sales operations, finance, consulting, or analytical role
- Strong analytical and excellent communication skills
- Fanatical attention to detail
- Experience with (ideally) SugarCRM, and/or Salesforce.com, ideally for small business if the latter