OwnBackup believes that no company operating on the cloud should ever lose data.
With comprehensive backup, visual compare, and fast recovery capabilities, we have helped hundreds of organizations through data loss and corruption crises. Our solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS and PaaS data, including Salesforce, ServiceNow and Slack.
The company was co-founded by technology veterans with deep experience in data-recovery, data-protection and information-security. OwnBackup’s solutions provide built-in protection against data loss and corruption caused by human error, malicious intent, integration error and rogue applications.
All of this has helped make OwnBackup the top-ranked backup and restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, a venue the solution has been listed on since 2012, and to gain recognition as a Gartner “Cool Vendor” in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery.
OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & software startup based in Fort Lee NJ, and looking for a Pre-sales Engineer to join our team.
The Pre-sales Engineer role is a high-impact role that will play a critical role in our growth strategy into the enterprise market and supporting our customers.
We are looking for intelligent, entrepreneurial, and highly driven individuals with a deep knowledge of the Salesforce.com Platform.
- Assist customers with basic troubleshooting and answer questions within the defined support SLA
- Deliver killer product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Be an evangelist of the need to for enterprises to backup and own their SaaS application data
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey customer requirements to Product Management teams and help validate functionality
- Maintain a regular Customer feedback channel and provide inputs for product development.
- 1-2 years experience in a technical sales / support role strongly – Must
- In-depth knowledge of salesforce.com platform
- Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot and think quickly on the fly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting ability
- Certified Salesforce admin / consultant