Sales Development Representative
OwnBackup believes that no company operating on the cloud should ever lose data. With comprehensive backup, visual compare, and fast recovery capabilities, we have helped hundreds of organizations through data loss and corruption crises. Our solution also provides enterprises with the performance and reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS and PaaS data, including Salesforce, ServiceNow and Slack. The company was co-founded by technology veterans with deep experience in data-recovery, data-protection and information-security. OwnBackup’s solutions provide built-in protection against data loss and corruption caused by human error, malicious intent, integration error and rogue applications. All of this has helped make OwnBackup the top-ranked backup and restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, a venue the solution has been listed on since 2012, and to gain recognition as a Gartner “Cool Vendor” in Business Continuity and IT Disaster Recovery.
The SDR role is your ticket to a successful sales career. SDRs will play a multi-faceted role that will be integral to the success of OwnBackup’s go-to-market strategy. SDRs are at the crux of sales and marketing, and responsible for one of the most important steps in the sales process: building pipeline. In addition to generating and qualifying sales ready opportunities, SDRs will also be responsible for managing the full sales process with organizations under 1000 employees. The SDR role is perfect for someone just starting out, or still early in their sales career who is hungry, ambitious, intelligent, and high energy.
SDRs will receive sales training, technical product training, and will have the opportunity to work closely with Account Executives on outbound campaigns going after key contacts at enterprise accounts.
- 80 activities per day to IT Leaders and Enterprise Application Admins
- Work closely and collaboratively with Account Executives to target key contacts at strategic accounts
- Respond to inbound inquiries
- Manage the full sales process for organizations with under 1000 employees
- Qualify leads by understanding their SaaS application stack, and backup requirements
- Achieve or exceeds monthly individual and team goals
- Diligently log all activity in the salesforce.com
- Highly self-motivated and driven
- High energy and enthusiasm
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- English as a mother tongue
- Work hours are US east coast business hours
- 1-2 years of phone sales/call center experience
- A passion for technology
- Bachelor’s degree