Business Development Representative
In an always-on world, teams trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. PagerDuty is the central nervous system for a company’s digital operations. We identify issues and opportunities in real-time and bring together the right people to respond to problems faster and prevent them in the future. From digital disruptors to Fortune 500 companies, over 12,000 businesses rely on PagerDuty to help them continually improve their digital operations—so their teams can spend less time reacting to incidents and more time building for the future. Dutonians believe that we are a part of a bigger movement of businesses being built to benefit everyone—the customer and the employee, as well as our community. We are go-getters fueled by the fire to reinvent how people and companies work together. We take the lead and get creative to be first in the hearts of our customers. Whether it’s keeping the world on or changing it entirely, Dutonians are fueled by the fire to reinvent how people and companies work together to deliver in real-time, across the globe. Join us to lead uncharted efforts and reinvent how companies run.
As a member of the PagerDuty BDR team, you will play a meaningful role in the Sales department. You will be a representative of our PagerDuty brand by being the first point of contact with potential customers.
Also, responsible for outbound prospecting into potential customers and growing the PagerDuty footprint within existing accounts. Do you enjoy building pipelines and leading territories? You will support a team of Account Executives in building pipeline and leading a territory.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for a high-energy, motivated, and organized team member to get in as a founding member with a fast growing, well funded organization.
This role will allow you to gain exposure to all aspects of a sales cycle and the ability to have a hand in some of the hottest opportunities we work on in a high volume phone and email environment.
- Articulate the PagerDuty business value proposition to assess buying interest
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest to stimulate opportunity
- Conduct high level conversations with senior level executives
- Run leads and territory in salesforce.com
- Consistently over-achieve quotas
- Prior sales development experience preferred
- Endlessly curious - you love asking questions and learning
- Confident attitude - proven track record at achieving measurable goals
- Ability perform in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Experience using salesforce.com preferred
- Uncommon teammate - working with your Account Executive to develop a territory plan