Director of Sales Enablement
PagerDuty is the leading digital operations management platform for businesses. Our SaaS-based solution empowers over 10,000 small, mid-size and enterprise global customers such as Comcast, eHarmony, Slack and Lululemon with the insight to intelligently respond to critical disruptions for exceptional customer experience. PagerDuty was founded to deliver a new and innovative approach to increase business response and efficiency. When brand reputation depends on customer satisfaction, PagerDuty arms businesses with the insight to proactively manage incidents and events that may impact customers across their IT environment. We were recently included in the 2017 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, Inc. 500 and Forbes Cloud 100 lists. Our dedication to our customers, collaborative spirit, ‘risk, fail, learn’ attitude, and a Get Stuff Done ethos drive innovation through our product and our culture. We are incredibly proud of our people programs that enable our employees to deliver their best every day. From our performance achievement philosophy to our great benefits, our robust culture of recognition to our commitment to inclusion and diversity, solving complex technical problems to delivering an amazing customer experience, PagerDuty is where you can do some of the best work of your career. Learn more at www.pagerduty.com. Follow our blog and connect with us on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Facebook.
PagerDuty is getting ready for our next phase of growth! We need to ensure our sales force is ready to sell our diversifying products to different levels of buyers across the enterprise and commercial segments. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Business Operations you will be responsible for empowering and leading a dynamic team of Dutonians, arming an effective sales organization at all levels to have the right conversations with buyers at the right time.
- Build and develop a team of sales enablement professionals to build a world-class strategy and execution plan that covers all aspects of supporting a fast-growing, SaaS and velocity based sales organization.
- Hiring the right profiles, core training by role for new product, messaging, and skills based competencies are a few of the key components of a strategy that addresses positive and measurable outcomes.
- Metrics would also include sales productivity, new-hire ramp time, skills competencies, certifications, etc. in your overall enablement plan. Roles include all customer facing teams including technical and solutions consultants.
- Act as key partner to sales management by sourcing, developing and delivering programs that improve sales competencies, confidence and high level selling skills.
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, solutions consultants and other internal teams to develop and deliver highly effective and repeatable sales messaging, selling tools and collateral all within a strategy and process framework.
- Work cross-functionally across all global organizations to ensure that the sales team is aware of all important company initiatives, communications is streamlined and both administrative and time out of the field is minimized.
- Build and maintain an enablement delivery platform that provides sales and soon the channel with the content and learning they need in a scalable and measurable way.
- Integrate and partner with sales operations to ensure seamless GTM on all systems, tools and processes the field uses on a day-to-day basis including enablement on those systems and tools.
- Strategic, seasoned sales enablement leader with extensive experience developing and delivering enablement program that achieve tangible results. This includes effective sales training, on-boarding programs, sales certifications, sales tools and the best sales events (kick off/bootcamps).
- A history of building enablement programs aligned to business strategies that make it easy for sales teams to effectively, consistently and efficiently execute.
- Strong communications, as well as program and project management skills
- Experience with Sales Manager training and sales coaching
- Proven track record of creating and delivering impactful sales training and development programs.
- Excellent motivational and mentoring skills; ability to influence and inspire.
- Experience working with Sales Operations and with Salesforce.com