Director of Sales Enablement
In an always-on world, teams trust PagerDuty to help them deliver a perfect digital experience to their customers, every time. PagerDuty is the central nervous system for a company’s digital operations. We identify issues and opportunities in real-time and bring together the right people to respond to problems faster and prevent them in the future. From digital disruptors to Fortune 500 companies, over 12,000 businesses rely on PagerDuty to help them continually improve their digital operations—so their teams can spend less time reacting to incidents and more time building for the future. Dutonians believe that we are a part of a bigger movement of businesses being built to benefit everyone—the customer and the employee, as well as our community. We are go-getters fueled by the fire to reinvent how people and companies work together. We take the lead and get creative to be first in the hearts of our customers. Whether it’s keeping the world on or changing it entirely, Dutonians are fueled by the fire to reinvent how people and companies work together to deliver in real-time, across the globe. Join us to lead uncharted efforts and reinvent how companies run.
PagerDuty is getting ready for our next phase of growth! We need to ensure our sales force is ready to sell our diversifying products to different levels of buyers across the enterprise and commercial segments. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Business Operations you will be responsible for empowering and leading a dynamic team of Dutonians, arming an effective sales organization at all levels to have the right conversations with buyers at the right time.
- Build and develop a team of sales enablement professionals to build a world-class strategy and execution plan that covers all aspects of supporting a fast-growing, SaaS and velocity based sales organization.
- Hiring the right profiles, core training by role for new product, messaging, and skills based competencies are a few of the key components of a strategy that addresses positive and measurable outcomes.
- Metrics would also include sales productivity, new-hire ramp time, skills competencies, certifications, etc. in your overall enablement plan. Roles include all customer facing teams including technical and solutions consultants.
- Act as key partner to sales management by sourcing, developing and delivering programs that improve sales competencies, confidence and high level selling skills.
- Work collaboratively with product marketing, solutions consultants and other internal teams to develop and deliver highly effective and repeatable sales messaging, selling tools and collateral all within a strategy and process framework.
- Work cross-functionally across all global organizations to ensure that the sales team is aware of all important company initiatives, communications is streamlined and both administrative and time out of the field is minimized.
- Build and maintain an enablement delivery platform that provides sales and soon the channel with the content and learning they need in a scalable and measurable way.
- Integrate and partner with sales operations to ensure seamless GTM on all systems, tools and processes the field uses on a day-to-day basis including enablement on those systems and tools.
- Strategic, seasoned sales enablement leader with extensive experience developing and delivering enablement program that achieve tangible results. This includes effective sales training, on-boarding programs, sales certifications, sales tools and the best sales events (kick off/bootcamps).
- A history of building enablement programs aligned to business strategies that make it easy for sales teams to effectively, consistently and efficiently execute.
- Strong communications, as well as program and project management skills
- Experience with Sales Manager training and sales coaching
- Proven track record of creating and delivering impactful sales training and development programs.
- Excellent motivational and mentoring skills; ability to influence and inspire.
- Experience working with Sales Operations and with Salesforce.com