Senior Account Executive
Peakon builds engaged teams and great company cultures by providing clear, actionable insights into the real drivers of every business – the people.
You believe that organisations should be run differently than they are today. You want to be a part of a team that collaborates and works very hard to realise a vision of a new way of working. You want to relay that vision to every other organisation out there.
You are not afraid of asking for the deal while at the same time understanding the importance of delivering real long-term client value. You’ll love solving customers problems as much as closing deals. Your level of ambition and determination will be off the scale, and you’ll relish the opportunity to be a crucial part of a team that will take Peakon and your career into hyperspace.
- Close a quota of deals per month based on meetings provided to you by a sales development rep.
- Have an ability - and desire - to understand customers problems and sell solutions that solve those problems.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
- Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Help us define the sales strategy and build the sales organisation
- Proven tech/startup sales experience, ideally in SaaS for mid-market companies.
- Speak English fluently
- Proven track record of building a client base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
- Ability to communicate with C-level or equivalent professionals.
- Ability to identify customer problems and propose comprehensive solutions for their needs.
- Comfortable conversing about management techniques and basic statistics (correlation, regression, distributions, etc.).
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process.
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organisational skills.
- Strong technical understanding and excellent presentation skills