CORPORATE MARKETS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Pegasystems is empowering digital transformation at the world's leading companies. Pega’s adaptive, cloud-architected software – built on its unified Pega Platform – empowers people to rapidly deploy, and easily extend and change applications to meet strategic business needs. Over its 30-year history, Pega has delivered award-winning capabilities in CRM and BPM, powered by advanced artificial intelligence and robotic automation, to help the world’s leading brands achieve breakthrough business results. For more information on Pegasystems (NASDAQ: PEGA) visit www.pega.com.
A Corporate Markets Sales Executive is responsible for selling into and radiating within the identified Corporate Markets set of accounts. Under the leadership of a Sales Director, the Sales Executive is responsible for managing the entire sales process and for using the Corporate Markets sales methodology from penetration through successful deployment. The Sales Executive is responsible for consistently meeting and/or exceeding assigned booking goals. This position will have a defined geographic territory with some vertical orientation based on the needs of the business in a particular selling region.
- Create a plan to Identify, penetrate and sell to accounts in assigned geographic territory
- Work closely with Alliances organization to identify and leverage partners to - work closely with during the entire sales cycle
- Work closely with Sales Management to build proposals, RFP responses and to close business
- Support existing customer needs, and work with Professional Services to ensure customer Success
- Learn critical Business Concepts, and core Enterprise Technology concepts that drive prospective Global 2000 Customers buying processes
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent business experience
- 8 - 10 years of sales experience
- Proven track record of Enterprise software sales
- Strong knowledge of CRM space
- Ability to learn and understand complex data relationships and rules-based systems designAbility to actively listen, hear and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent