Senior Account Executive
Pentaho, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi Vantara, helps data-driven leaders unlock the knowledge inside their company by mining through valuable data to drive efficiency, create new revenue streams and get smarter about their business. Pentaho's Data Integration platform is an end-to-end data pipeline that allows Cheif Data Officers, Chief Information Officers and other business leaders to access otherwise unattainable data in or outside their organization and/or more easily manage data insights for their business team.
Pentaho was acquired by Hitachi Data Systems in 2015 and subsequently the two companies, along with Lumada IoT (an edge to outcome Internet of Things platform), combined together to form Hitachi Vantara, the world's pre-eminent IoT vendor in November 2018.
Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are currently looking for a Senior Enterprise Account Executive who will be responsible for the orchestration of sales activities in an assigned number of Enterprise Accounts within our Core and Emerging line of business to penetrate new prospects or to grow the footprint in existing accounts. The sales activities will be performed in collaboration with other specialist sales teams, technical resources, partners/GSI’s and with the allocation of resources from functional teams such as Delivery, Operations etc.
- Develop account plans to maximize the value of the accounts and to build and nurture client relationships.
- Will ensure alignment to Global and Regional strategy and have the ability to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals
- Ensure alignment to overall regional sales strategy with the ability to monitor, measure and communicate progress against stated goals.
- Manage complex sales engagements Identifying key decision makers and build effective relationships.
- Work to increase Hitachi Vantara’s share of wallet in the assigned Enterprise accounts
- Will identify leads, develop and track opportunities from identification to the close. Will identify up-selling and cross-selling opportunities within the account and develop account plans.
- Undertake effective pipeline creation, management and forecasting for the assigned acounts, and own updates on progress to leadership
- 10+ years of work experience in a direct sales function with progressive responsibility in business development, strategic partnerships, alliances or solution sales
- Demonstrable performance track record within Sales with strong closing skills both tactical and strategic opportunities
- Experience selling Data Management / Cloud / Software Solutions to Acquisition Enterprise customers
- Bachelor or Master degree education, Business or Technical
- Sell independently and as part of a larger customer account team
- Able to create new opportunities leveraging solution selling methodology
- Ability to reference sell based on library of business outcome focused references
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to maximize revenue growth.
- Market insight and understand the unique needs of our customers business to map solutions to their challenges
- Superior presentation/communication skills – fluent in German & English: purposeful structure, crisp content, actionable delivery both in one to one situations and presenting to larger audience
- Maintains good rapport and demonstrates leadership and teamwork in cross-functional teams
- Ability to work seamlessly in a direct and virtual matrixed managed environment
- Revenue driven and sales process competent
- Customer focused and savvy business hunter mentality
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation, and demonstrated analytical skills
- Solutions-focused: curious, positive, collaborative, issues into possibilities
- Ability to travel is required