Customer Success Director
Partnerize (formally Performance Horizon) helps the world's leading brands build powerful business partnerships that drive extraordinary business growth. The Partnerize Partner Management Platform (PMP) is an end-to-end, SaaS-based solution for forming, managing, analyzing, and predicting the future results of partner marketing programs using artificial intelligence. Hundreds of the world’s largest brands leverage our real-time technology to Partnerize their businesses. In fact, the Partnerize PMP drives and manages more than $6B in partner programs and financial exchanges across 214 countries and territories worldwide. Partnerize is backed by top-tier investors, including Mithril, Greycroft Partners and DN Capital. Major brands in travel, retail, finance and digital content rely on the Partnerize platform to drive customer acquisition, revenue increases and profitability gains through their online marketing channels. This includes the ability to optimize campaign performance, deploy creative, manage partner and product spend, adjust commission rates and run promotions on the fly, easily integrate into existing workflows and systems via the open architecture as well as process partner payments globally within one day. For support, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will sit within the Customer Success US team at Performance Horizon. As a department the team is responsible for ensuring all clients and their partners have the best possible experience with PH whilst looking to maximise revenue from existing clients.
The candidate will be a real self-starter with commercial acumen who can build a strong relationship with both new and existing clients. The successful candidate will be involved in the pre-sales process along side the PH Business Development Team and responsible for managing the relationship with the client from when they are brought on to PH throughout the lifetime of that client. They will be tasked with maximizing revenue by working with a Customer Success Manager to identifying opportunities and challenges and recognizing how PH’s platform and features can help solve and increase revenue for all parties. The Customer Success Director will work closely with the Customer Success Manager who will support the Director by finding these opportunities. You will then work to project manage and close these. Examples of activities that this will entail are set-up and migration of campaigns from other providers to PH, advising on how to the PH platform can be used to solve further issues outside of affiliate for strategic client gains, global market entry and ongoing consultation on best practice.
PH’s aim is that each client that works with the business has a first class experience and the goal of this role is to ensure that.
Liaising with advertisers and their publishers to ensure they are engaged with the Performance Horizon product
- Project manage the launch of clients; overseeing the migration of publishers onto a new client program in order to ensure maximum speed to revenue
- Working with manager to identify and then close opportunities for increasing revenue through PH e.g. tracking of new types of partnerships outside of affiliate, tracking of new countries or products
- Carry out quarterly reviews with clients to ensure the platform is used to its full potential and identify new revenue opportunities
- Articulate best practice within the industry
- Plan and execute a strategy to achieve the revenue opportunity
- Work with Manager to oversee responsibility of communication of client requests which impacts on the PH, e.g. Product & Marketing
- Internal stakeholder management
- Ensuring the client understands the value of the Performance Horizon products
- Analyse existing client set ups to suggest and present improvements to increase revenue
- Own the client relationship and the retention of that client
- Working with commercial team for re-negotiation of commercials for existing clients
- Educated to Degree level
- Min. 4 years experience in affiliate industry
- Commercial acumen
- Good numeracy
- Great communication skills
- Experience in negotiation
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
Your skills & knowledge - Organised and efficient - Professional, personable but focused on delivery - Proactive - Able to use initiative and creativity to propose solutions that work for the business - Great team player with ability to influence - Great attention to detail - Self-starter and willing to go the extra mile - Confident to own and manage through a project - Able and willing to travel