Commercial Account Executive
Powered by the belief that customer stories are the most powerful way to articulate the value of a product or service, Pixlee helps brands market and sell with real customer photos and videos. The company works with more than 150 brands such as Kenneth Cole, Gaiam, Levi Strauss and Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants to develop a more authentic marketing experience and create stronger relationships with their most passionate customers. Pixlee’s visual marketing platform curates customer-generated content in real-time, manages permission rights and easily integrates the content directly into multi-channel browsing and shopping experiences. The company’s approach has proven to impact sales profoundly: Shoppers that engage with Pixlee-managed content on a brand’s website are, on average, 2x more likely to make a purchase. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York and Toronto, Pixlee is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, XSeed Capital, Rothenberg Ventures, David Jones (founder of the world's first brand tech company You & Mr. Jones), GS Shop, and Brian Weiner (chairman of 360i).
Pixlee is seeking a hungry, quota-carrying, Sales Account Executive. It will be your job to prospect, qualify, educate, and close the right buyers of Pixlee’s platform in the SMB and Mid-market verticals. Your prospects will be the hottest-trending household names and the up-and-coming consumer brands in eCommerce: think fashion, retail, travel & leisure, and more. We're a small, high-impact team so you’ll also work with us to grow our product, strategy and processes. This job is based in our San Francisco headquarters and reports directly to the CCO.
- Own the full sales cycle. Prospect new business, develop opportunities, demo the product, and close sales.
- Become an expert in identifying the challenges our customers face when building a successful social marketing strategy; demonstrate how Pixlee can overcome those challenges and help achieve customers’ goals.
- Lead a consultative, solution-based sell to help marketers use Pixlee tools that will drive their social acquisition, engagement, and conversion goals.
- Build a deep understanding of the Pixlee product, the market, and the competition.
- Provide critical product and process feedback to improve Pixlee’s platform and sales organization
- BA or BS degree
- 1+ years of direct sales experience with a proven track record of success selling to several levels of an organization
- You aren’t afraid to make dozens of calls a day
- Strong consultative sales skills with an understanding of how to determine prospects’ needs and meet customer objectives and goals.
- A strong work ethic and superior organizational skills; you have the ability to fluidly manage the entire sales pipeline on your own and report via a CRM to the team
- A passion for web technology and social media, and the capacity to understand how it works.