Sales Development Rep
Pixlee is a user-generated content marketing platform that helps brands leverage happy customers to grow their business. The platform curates customer-generated content in real-time, manages permission rights and easily integrates the content directly into multi-channel browsing and shopping experiences. Pixlee works with more than 150 brands such as Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Levi Strauss, Sonos, and Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants to develop a more authentic marketing experience and to create stronger relationships with their most passionate customers. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York and Toronto, Pixlee is funded by Andreessen Horowitz, XSeed Capital, Rothenberg Ventures, David Jones (founder of the world's first brand tech company You & Mr. Jones), GS Shop, and Bryan Weiner (chairman of 360i).
Advance and accelerate your sales career learning from a successful, hungry sales team and make an immediate impact. You’ll be responsible for prospecting and building relationships with eCommerce executives, brand managers, and social media experts. You'll educate them on the need for the Pixlee product and inspire them to take a meeting with one of Pixlee's sales executives. This is a great opportunity to join a tight-knit, collaborative, and scrappy sales organization with plenty of room for career growth. This job is based out of our San Francisco headquarters.
- Utilize our sales tools to identify brands and contacts to prospect, brainstorming creative ways to generate interest from those contacts
- Research prospective clients by spotting and uncovering trends through social media channels, blogs, and articles
- Make intro calls and emails to initiate interest, listen for and identify requirements and needs
- Work closely with Account Executive team to set meetings and assist with closing deals
- Track all progress, notes, etc in our CRM system
- Hit monthly and weekly goals for development of Qualified Sales Opportunities
- Scrappy, competitive, and enthusiastic
- Exceptional and polished written and oral communication skills
- Ability to email and warm call on a large, organized scale
- Extremely results driven
- Prior experience as a Sales Development Rep or Demand Generation Specialist greatly preferred Bonus:
- Knowledge of Yesware, HubSpot, and Salesforce/RelateIQ CRM
- Prior successful sales development experience in a SaaS environment
- Any technical knowledge: CSS, HTML, Photoshop, etc.