Senior Sales Account Executive
Plethora is building the factory of the future. We believe everyone should have access to the powers of creation - the ability to think of an invention and instantly get feedback on its manufacturability and cost, and then get it as quickly as possible. We’ve created a manufacturing system that turns customer designs into custom parts using robotics and advanced software that we’ve developed in-house. Our customers are R&D engineers, product designers, startups, scientists, makers, and artists.
Plethora is building the future of manufacturing - a new kind of automated factory that turns digital designs into physical products in days, not months with our internally developed software and fully-integrated factory system.
We are a uniquely ambitious company funded by some of the biggest names, such as Founders Fund, Lux Capital, Google, and Autodesk. Our organization is already impacting the short-run manufacturing space, with a category-leading NPS, in the $21B addressable market that is ripe for disruption.
You've successfully sold b2b solutions before and want to bring your sales skills to a high velocity growth stage company. You’re a natural closer and have experience driving revenue that significantly impacts the bottom line of your organization. You like the challenge of working on your own initiative, generate leads, close business and grow client accounts to achieve both personal and company goals. This position can be remote if you do not reside in the Bay Area.
- Generating new client business, closing sales and growing accounts to meet revenue and margin goals.
- Achieving predefined sales goals in order to achieve personal success and contribute to company’s yearly revenue goals.
- Developing new client leads and maintaining a healthy pipeline with high conversion rates.
- Promoting Plethora in the industry and seeking client accounts that best fit with Plethora services.
- Participating in all internal sales meetings to facilitate knowledge sharing and provide optimal progress updates to the sales team and management.
- Attending seminars, conferences and meetings focused on building new business and maximizing revenue of clients.
- Documenting of all sales activities in the company CRM system.
- Ability to comfortably make a lot of phone calls every day
- Ability to identify and influence key decision makers
- Ability to negotiate on multiple levels and overcome objections
- Willingness to learn new selling techniques
- Ability to work well with others and communicate clearly
- Ability to qualify and disqualify easily
- Amazing organizational skills
- Experiences in B2B solutions selling.