Inside Sales Associate
PokitDok’s platform-as-a-service makes it faster and easier for healthcare organizations to bring new applications and services to market. Plug directly into over 700 payers to integrate real-time, member-specific health insurance data at scale. Access 93% of covered U.S. lives from a single source. No need to rip and replace legacy systems to innovate.
Can you sell? Are you a sharp, effective, influential communicator? Do you have outstanding organizational skills, a strong work-ethic, and the enthusiasm to work in a startup environment? Are you eager to join an innovative and fast-growing digital health company? PokitDok is seeking a motivated Sales Associate to join our team!
As a Sales Associate you will work closely with doctors and medical providers interested in joining PokitDok's online health marketplace. Your job is to introduce doctors to PokitDok, build rapport, gain commitment, and help them seamlessly take the first key steps to setting up their medical practices on the PokitDok platform. Do you truly care about having impact? As an early member of our sales team, you will play a crucial role in defining and building our sales approach and tools, as well as share insights that help drive new features in the product. Your work will directly affect the experience that thousands of customers will have with our company, as well as set the tone for our sales team as we grow in 2014.
You will be a key member of our Customer Success organization and have the opportunity to work cross-functionally within PokitDok to achieve your goals. To us, character matters more than experience. We're looking for someone motivated, personable, and professional, who is committed to providing an exceptional experience for each new PokitDok customer.
- You have 1-2 years outbound sales, account management, or call center experience in a quota driven role
- You have strong objection management and sales techniques
- You are friendly, professional, and confident on the phone
- You have strong organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
- You display and inspire a culture of excellence with your peers and leadership
- You learn rapidly and are eager to develop skills and knowledge that align with the teamâ€™s goals
- You are a motivated, metrics-driven self-starter with an excellent work ethic and "team first" attitude