Sales Development Representative
Poppin believes that everyone, everywhere deserves to work happy.From our award-winning furniture to colorful desk supplies, we’ve designed a family of products to encourage company culture and help brands create inspiring workspaces. With an HQ in New York and satellite showrooms in San Francisco and Santa Monica, we’re scaling quickly as we spread the work happy word. Want to start working happy? Visit poppin.com/careers to see a list of our open positions.
Poppin is looking for a super passionate, ambitious and motivated Sales Development Representative to join our B2B Sales team in our New York office/showroom! Poppin’s Sales Development Representative (SDR) will act as the bridge between our marketing and sales organizations. Our sales organization is growing and our inbound and outbound lead generation is increasing significantly.
This is a key role in the sales process to help manage our lead lifecycle by reactivating lost accounts and fostering new business relationships through outbound outreach. Our SDR will proactively qualify buying interest, understand size and shape of potential accounts and distribute them to the appropriate sales person.
The SDR will be a Poppin brand champion and ensure that all prospective customers have a clear understanding of what it means to work happy and the impact Poppin can have on the client's brand and culture.
The ideal candidate has an innate ability to smile over the phone and email, and make the individual on the other end smile as well! Our SDR will be a self-starter, professionally aggressive, well organized, and motivated to grow and succeed. There is significant growth opportunity that comes with this role as our sales organization continues to grow and evolve.
- Manage and qualify inbound lead traffic via LiveChat, Phone and Web Forms
- Prospect and create new leads to increase B2B sales pipeline
- Complete due diligence on prospective clients
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Email and cold call into dormant accounts to reinvigorate relationships
- Email and cold call into potential prospects to create new business relationship to identify potential decision makers
- Work closely with the sales organization to ensure quality of leads and conversion to customers
- Route qualified opportunities to the proper sales team
- Set qualified appointments for account executives
- Create consistent daily activity plan and continuous growth in leads created pipeline
- Utilize CRM to track and measure all activity and prospective client followup
- Meeting and exceeding daily objectives Be a brand champion and educate prospective clients on Poppin
- Minimum of 1 year B2B sales experience
- Well organized, go-getter mentality, and a pre-planner
- Comfortable on the phone, and happy to handle objections
- Strong email skills
- Comfortable with high levels of multitasking on Mac OS X
- Comfortable dealing with data and understanding reports
- A geeky affinity for office supplies is a plus
- A passion for making people happy is a must (including yourself)!
- Base Salary: $45,000 - $50,000
- On Target Earnings: $60,000 - $65,000 (Uncapped)