Manager, Account Executives
Managed by Q is the platform for office management. Q makes it easy to run an office by connecting offices to services, including cleaning, maintenance, office administration, IT, and security. Companies use Q’s marketplace to discover vetted service providers, request project quotes, schedule work, and pay for office services, all in one place. A solution for recurring and ad-hoc office needs, Q saves companies valuable time and supports office operations for thousands of businesses nationwide.
- We are looking for an exceptional sales leader to manage a group of 6-8 Account Executives. You will be a critical leader in the sales organization, and a key part of ensuring Q’s ongoing growth and success. Your ultimate goal will be to coach and train an elite sales team, who consistently exceed their numbers.
- Utilize your sales expertise to develop, inspire, and lead your team of 6-8 Account Executives to consistently hit above their quotas and develop great salespeople into rockstars.
- Provide detailed and hands-on coaching to your team, including participation in weekly call sessions to hone raw sales skills, one-on-ones to strategize on pipeline and tackle high-level performance metrics, and roleplays to enforce effective messaging through the pitch and close.
- Engage in monthly career development sessions with the team, ensuring they are not only succeeding today but you are positioning them to be future leaders of the company.
- Deliver regular feedback with the intent to improve your team and the understanding that all feedback is a gift aimed at developing individuals.
- Leverage SFDC data, dashboarding, and reporting to monitor and drive performance.
- Further develop Q’s sales culture of hard work, positive energy, and intellectual curiosity.
- Innovate new ways to drive revenue to the business, including iteration on our current sales process, assisting with partnerships, creating contests to motivate and inspire the team and initiatives to pitch and sell new services to clients.
- 4+ years of B2B sales experience, including at least two years as a manager. Preference given to SaaS sales experience. Experience with remote people management a plus.
- Experience leading a high-growth team of closers with a track recording of crushing goal.
- Track record of using metrics and data to optimize sales process and performance
- Experience with proven models for coaching and development a sales team
- Bachelor's degree
- Great energy, passion, enthusiasm, and intelligence